+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Does full time work experience count before graduation for FSW express entry ?

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
I mean I have the ACCA(equals to masters in canada) since July 2019 and I had completed CAT in 2011 (a diploma of one year) and ACCA part 2 completed in 2017 (which is equal to Bachelors in canada)when I worked from 2014 to 2019.I'm not sure how much experience can i claim, from 2011 or from 2017.
Under 1111, it says

Employment requirements
  • Chartered professional accountants, chartered accountants (CPA, CA) require a university degree and completion of a professional training program approved by a provincial Institute of Chartered Accountants and, depending on the province, either two years or 30 months of on-the-job training and membership in a provincial Institute of Chartered Accountants upon successful completion of the Uniform Evaluation (UFE).
  • Chartered professional accountants, certified general accountants (CPA, CGA) and chartered professional accountants, certified management accountants (CPA, CMA) require a university degree and completion of an approved training program and several years of on-the-job training and certification with a regulatory body is required in all provinces and territories.
  • Auditors require education, training and recognition as indicated for chartered professional accountants, chartered accountants (CPA, CA), chartered professional accountants, certified general accountants (CPA, CGA) or chartered professional accountants, certified management accountants (CPA, CMA) and some experience as an accountant.
  • Auditors may require recognition by the Institute of Internal Auditors.
  • To act as a trustee in bankruptcy proceedings, auditors and accountants must hold a licence as a trustee in bankruptcy.
  • Licensing by the provincial or territorial governing body is usually required for accountants and auditors practising public accounting.

12345sherry

Dec 25, 2019
Hello everyone
I m dentist noc 3113
During my 3rd n final year of graduation, I had worked in a private dental clinic whose job duties match wd noc 1243.
Job ws part tym n study ws full tym...
I ws paid in d frm of cash...
Cn I claim d points fr d same???
Question s merely based on dat cn a candidate claim.points bfre graduation...???
Noc 1243 only requires secondary education...
Reply soon n answers vl be appreciated...

karishmabedi

Nov 6, 2019
I completed my two years diploma in 2016 and started working right after that and I also completed my graduation in 2018 from a distance or open university which wasn't regular. My total experience is of 3 years and 8 months from 2016 till 2020. Can somebody tell how much of my experience will be counted?

Annie654

Aug 24, 2020
Hi, I have 3 year work experience as a teacher after high school in Pakistan. Then I began my Bachelors in Turkey after those 3 years and during my full-time Bachelors study, I gained 2 years of part-time work experience working as a Data entry and analysis assistant in university office. Now I am doing Masters in Data Science in Turkey. I read online that work experience before graduation does not count, while on other places, it's written that any valid work experience in the last 10 years is counted. Can someone please let me know how much work experience will be counted in my case?

Dhillon89

Jan 15, 2021
I have a query related to the thread being discussed-

I started working full-time at an organization in January 2018 and have just completed 3 years which would help in fetching the maximum points for foreign work ex. The dilemma I am facing is that my Masters degree was completed in April 2020 i.e. 3 months after my joining (the organization had asked us to join early). The work history section of EE profile specifically asks for "Date when the applicant became qualified to work in this profession", where I have April 2018 as the education completion date.

Would CIC count the initial 3 months in my overall 3 years of experience or would they shrink it to 2 years as I joined the organization earlier than my degree completion.

Jun 22, 2022
If my before graduation experience is also count means i have 7 years and what is the minimum ielts band required for it.

Sorry for the same question actually it was out of curiosity.

Sai Pradeep

Jun 24, 2022
I visited to one of the consultancy in hyderabad they said that as you have 3 years of experience after graduation in civil engineering field, and as per the role any person can work after the secondary school that is 12(after 12 i was working as a administrative assistant manager for 4 years) he said that this 4 years experience would count for 2 years only as you did as part time. For this 2 years plus that 3.3 years of experience will give you 15 point in CRS, 21 point for education in bachelor, 12 point for age if we count it it will be 48 CRS points and for applying canadian pr visa 67 points are required and remaining 19 Point you have to score from ielts. 19 CRS points =6.5 band not less than 6.5 if you get 6.5 band in ielts it will be more enough for applying canadian pr visa.

Please tell me the above details given to me weather its correct or not i am curious sir please help me out of it with your knowledge please guide me with right way.
Thank you