+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

DOES EXPERIENCE HAVE TO BE RELATED TO FIELD OF EDUCATION

Amitmeet

Jan 15, 2015
Dear,

MY FIRST QUERY is related to my part time experience as a Web developer which I did mention in my previous application. But as there was no specific field related to Full Time/Part Time, Can that might be considered as a misrepresentation?

MY SECOND QUERY: Now my present experience is into the banking sector. However, my field of education is Bachelor of Computer Applications and Masters in Computer Applications. Can I apply under Express Entry even though my experience is not related to my field of education. However, the duties or job responsibilities are matching with the duties of NOC Codes (0122, 6235, 6551, 6552) applicable to the banking/financial sector jobs. Further, I seek clarification regarding does experience have to be related to your filed of education, the mismatch which is applicable in my case.

Thanks in advance
Kindly clarify.

Atomblackhole

Mar 12, 2015
Hi Amit,

I am facing a same kind of issue with my experience and Qualifications. I am working as a User experience designer while my educational qualification is Masters in Economics and Diploma in business management. Did you get any valid information. I have been talking to many over the last couple of years and i was told that this education vs experience mismatch was an issue in the previous system and in the present Express entry system of immigration this has been relaxed. But i want to be sure. I would like to know what are you going to do about this ?

Dreamer009

Jan 29, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Amitmeet said:
Dear,

MY FIRST QUERY is related to my part time experience as a Web developer which I did mention in my previous application. But as there was no specific field related to Full Time/Part Time, Can that might be considered as a misrepresentation?

MY SECOND QUERY: Now my present experience is into the banking sector. However, my field of education is Bachelor of Computer Applications and Masters in Computer Applications. Can I apply under Express Entry even though my experience is not related to my field of education. However, the duties or job responsibilities are matching with the duties of NOC Codes (0122, 6235, 6551, 6552) applicable to the banking/financial sector jobs. Further, I seek clarification regarding does experience have to be related to your filed of education, the mismatch which is applicable in my case.

Thanks in advance
Kindly clarify.

See trend- " I'm sure that there are lots of dreamers like me having more than one valid NOC" on the board. That might help somehow...