+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Does every PPR email have a final note saying that the issuance of your....

ava_su

Jan 7, 2012
Does every PPR email have a final note saying that the issuance of your visa cannot be delayed? I got my PPR today, however, I have a trip to US for 10 days at the end of June. I am not too sure if I can receive my passport back before June 20, and I don't want to reschedule my trip because all my family members have to change as well if so...

In my PPR email, it says that my passport has to be received by the office in 60 days but at the end of email, it has a final note saying that the issuance of your visa cannot be delayed so it's important that you send your passport as soon as possible ... I don't know if I just need to send them passport in 60 days or do I have to send it now?... I already emailed to CIC about this, but not heard back yet.

I submitted my application in June 29, 2012... Thanks for any help!

shutams

Star Member
Mar 13, 2012
ava_su said:
Does every PPR email have a final note saying that the issuance of your visa cannot be delayed? I got my PPR today, however, I have a trip to US for 10 days at the end of June. I am not too sure if I can receive my passport back before June 20, and I don't want to reschedule my trip because all my family members have to change as well if so...

In my PPR email, it says that my passport has to be received by the office in 60 days but at the end of email, it has a final note saying that the issuance of your visa cannot be delayed so it's important that you send your passport as soon as possible ... I don't know if I just need to send them passport in 60 days or do I have to send it now?... I already emailed to CIC about this, but not heard back yet.

I submitted my application in June 29, 2012... Thanks for any help!
I got my PP in 2 weeks but we can't say for sure how CIC work out - You need to send the passport within 60 days , In my Visa and Corp date printed is May 6 - that day I received PP request from them

ava_su

Jan 7, 2012
shutams said:
I got my PP in 2 weeks but we can't say for sure how CIC work out - You need to send the passport within 60 days , In my Visa and Corp date printed is May 6 - that day I received PP request from them
Ok shutams thanks for your reply! I will send my pp after I back from my trip then.