+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Does embassy cross check the bank statement::::::PLZ advise seniors

UVic

Jun 8, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
26-06-2013
I have sent a sample 'affidavit of support' as a message. You have to get it printed on a stamp paper. Then attest it with the notary public /law agent.

abhilovee86

Nov 14, 2017
They do not check your bank account. That is why they ask for few months of statements to see your history. Furthermore; they do not have the necessary waiver from you to contact your Bank so they won't be able to get any information even if they tried.

T$
This is right, because even if CIC asks the bank for details they cannot give the information legally without your consent. The purpose is to see the credit history and the funds should be available on average, not just at beginning or end.

Kalebwayne123@

Feb 20, 2018
So
Usually they check not only the amount but also the transactions. How the money flows into and out of the bank account. This is why they require bank statements that cover at least of the last 4 months before you applied.
my aunty is the one sponsoring me and she is a buisiness woman shes buys a sells from usa to Ghana so her account is always runing sometimes it comes low and high buh she has atleast her lowest is 63,048 canadian dollars in her according to her six months bank statement buh shes a business woman so the funds are nuh always still cos she uses for buisiness would be given the visa still cos it flows every day since she opened it

nanakweidu

Mar 12, 2020
PROCESSING TIMES FOR VISA REAPPLICATION.
GUYS, PLEASE, HOW LONG DOES REAPPLICATION TAKE TO BE PROCESSED? IS THERE A CERTAIN TIMES OR PERIOD FOR VISA REAPPLICATION OR IT FOLLOWS THE SAME PROCESSING TIME AS THE NEW APPLICATION? THANKS

ahnaf500

Jun 1, 2021
In my sponsor's savings certificate there was a typo error as BSP was written 3MS, before submitting i corrected it on the scanned copy using adobe. The amount is genuine and present in the bank. Will it be a problem?

lamnt0702

Star Member
Mar 26, 2021
they check the bank statement and also say the bank to give the bank statement ...
So, you should deposit money back right away,
No, I do not think so. There is no one who could ask the bank to give out your statement without your permission. The bank would not send your statement straight to the embassy even you ask them to do.

lamnt0702

Star Member
Mar 26, 2021
Not true, I know a bank manager that told me that VO's sometimes call the bank to make sure that the bank statement that was presented is correct.
They could call the bank to verify the authenticity of the bank statement received from applicants but they could not ask the bank to send them the applicant's bank statements.

ABMM

Star Member
May 6, 2021
They could call the bank to verify the authority of the bank statement eceived from applicants but they could not ask the bank to send them the applicant's bank statements.
Yeah exactly. This is the reason I deleted my post, I thought I wasn't clear enough

fritchou

Jan 21, 2019
Tunisia
They could call the bank to verify the authenticity of the bank statement received from applicants but they could not ask the bank to send them the applicant's bank statements.
they do verify. i asked my bank and they told me that they receive emails or faxes from embassies to verify the documents.

usually in some local ircc offices they have portal where they check documents. for example in Tunisia when they see the stamp of the ministry they know it's real and won't call them to verify it.

Reactions: ABMM

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
they do verify. i asked my bank and they told me that they receive emails or faxes from embassies to verify the documents.

usually in some local ircc offices they have portal where they check documents. for example in Tunisia when they see the stamp of the ministry they know it's real and won't call them to verify it.
They have genuine templates of all banks operating in that visa region, and in some situation they verify not by calling, but faxing statement. The poster who used Adobe to edit the mistake was not a right thing to do. If VO use proper metadata and run it forensic, it will show original creation and modification.. We should think that these people have come across same situation, write down on their report and the recomendation to detect that in future. We can be smart but they are ahead of time.

Reactions: ABMM

ABMM

Star Member
May 6, 2021
They have genuine templates of all banks operating in that visa region, and in some situation they verify not by calling, but faxing statement. The poster who used Adobe to edit the mistake was not a right thing to do. If VO use proper metadata and run it forensic, it will show original creation and modification.. We should think that these people have come across same situation, write down on their report and the recomendation to detect that in future. We can be smart but they are ahead of time.
Someone faked his bank statement?