+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Does embassy cross check the bank statement::::::PLZ advise seniors

sherykhann

Star Member
Mar 10, 2013
Actually I deposited 39K$ in my account and submitted my application.All of sudden my father had to buy a land he took out 15K$ from the account.Should I deposit some more money in the account or what.

dipta

Champion Member
Feb 8, 2013
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Onlline 09-04-2013
File Transfer...
09-04-2013
Med's Request
21-04-2013
Med's Done....
22-04-2013
Passport Req..
07-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
16-05-2013
LANDED..........
24-08-2013
They might check if they have doubt. If you can deposit money then deposit some to equal the amount.

ms.mech

Jul 21, 2012
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
22-12-2017
AOR Received.
11-03-2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
With File
VISA ISSUED...
26-05-2017
LANDED..........
26-05-2017
dipta said:
They might check if they have doubt. If you can deposit money then deposit some to equal the amount.
It's better if you can deposit amount. But generally one should not use that account after submitting statementto embassy till you receive your decision.

DocRZ

Apr 5, 2013
Visa Office......
Manila (Online)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-04-2013
Med's Request
29-07-2013
Med's Done....
02-08-2013
Passport Req..
08-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
12-08-2013
LANDED..........
22-08-2013
Usually they check not only the amount but also the transactions. How the money flows into and out of the bank account. This is why they require bank statements that cover at least of the last 4 months before you applied.

Travelling$alesman

Star Member
May 16, 2013
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-04-2013
File Transfer...
19-04-2013
Med's Request
22-04-2013
Med's Done....
23-04-2013
Passport Req..
15-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-05-2013
sherykhann said:
Actually I deposited 39K$ in my account and submitted my application.All of sudden my father had to buy a land he took out 15K$ from the account.Should I deposit some more money in the account or what.
They do not check your bank account. That is why they ask for few months of statements to see your history. Furthermore; they do not have the necessary waiver from you to contact your Bank so they won't be able to get any information even if they tried.

T$

UVic

Jun 8, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
26-06-2013
Travelling$alesman said:
They do not check your bank account. That is why they ask for few months of statements to see your history. Furthermore; they do not have the necessary waiver from you to contact your Bank so they won't be able to get any information even if they tried.

T$
They do carry out inquiry from bank. My bank's manager told me that. Moreover I know a case in which an applicant showed his uncle's business account statement. It varied alot after the visa application. His visa outcome was delayed and then he was asked to appear for an interview at CHC ISB, where he was inquired regarding the bank statement.
His visa was issued at last but it was too late for him to join the term he applied for. He had to defer a term.

manoj katta

Star Member
Feb 17, 2013
Can my grandfather sponsor my education by showing his bank account statement with a covering letter saying he wil support for my finances. Though I might not use from his account. Just to make my visa strong interms of finances.

heartbeat

Jan 31, 2010
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2013-06-01
IELTS Request
sherykhann said:
well they verify the bank statement, your bank statement must not be less than 1 year tuition fee+living expense so manage the money accordingly.....

UVic

Jun 8, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
26-06-2013
manoj katta said:
Can my grandfather sponsor my education by showing his bank account statement with a covering letter saying he wil support for my finances. Though I might not use from his account. Just to make my visa strong interms of finances.
Yes you may show your grand father's bank statement and his affidavit of support. But you must attach his income documents as well. Moreover, it would be better if you transfer the 'required' funds from his account to your account and attach both statements.

Abu Bakr

Dec 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sherykhann said:
HI,
it depends on the history of your statement. if there are regular transactions then no need to verify the account. but if you have single or few transactions then for confirmation they check your account.

Reactions: Sekinat

manoj katta

Star Member
Feb 17, 2013
UVic said:
Yes you may show your grand father's bank statement and his affidavit of support. But you must attach his income documents as well. Moreover, it would be better if you transfer the 'required' funds from his account to your account and attach both statements.
Hi
Affidavit in the sense like something in the stamp paper like non judicial paper
Coz im from India that is wat is available here.
Please provide me more details on this and confirm me whether im correct or wrong

UVic

Jun 8, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
26-06-2013
Yes it is to be printed over a stamp paper and then signed by the sponsor. You may go to notary public or law agents, they do have samples to print for such affidavits. If you don't get one then do inform me, I'll msg you.