+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Does "Citizenship test status has been updated to Completed" mean my test has been approved?

jojijoji

Oct 1, 2021
TLDR; if the status tracking system says Citizenship test "Completed", is my test officially accepted?

Hi community,

I took my citizenship test on Sept 27, 2021 and got my result back via email right away. I did pass with score 19/20, but the email said the score is unofficial.

During the test, my screen kept zooming in very large, so in order to fix that I opened/closed other tabs and each time the test gave me a warning box saying "you can't finish the test with other tab opened". I've been worried that they might make my test "invalid," but I just found that the status of Citizenship Test has changed to "Completed" in the tracking system. I attached what the system exactly displays below. With this, can I think that my test is "officially" passed? I've been getting so stressed about a possible delay due to invalid result & retaking test... Thank you for your help in advance.

• Sep 29, 2021

Citizenship test activity status updated

Citizenship test

Citizenship test status has been updated to Completed
  • Sep 17, 2021

Scheduled for citizenship test

Citizenship test

You've been scheduled to take citizenship test online between September 17, 2021 and October 8, 2021. Information and instructions will be sent to you.
  • Sep 9, 2021

Citizenship test activity status updated

Citizenship test

Citizenship test status has been updated to In progress