+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Does cic verify authencity of foreign work experirnce

Chetan Mehta

Star Member
May 17, 2018
Yamunanagar
Dear all...I have worked for 2 year in a company where I receive payment inhand. What are the necessary documents I need to submit..?Morever the annual salary is much low, making it not to qualify for taxation. So how can I prove cic about the no tax income..? Also, the reference person which I have mentioned in the reference letter had resigned from the company, Which makes it difficult to get him in office contact, rather he would pick it up if call in Mobile. Therefore, will cic contact in both numbers or will it get messed up..??
Hope you reached a conclusion. Please share your experience

Its_Zoe_li

May 28, 2023
I am in weird situation as well.

I have foreign experience with reference letter and company is ready to verify as well if needed, only thing I never showed that work information before when I applied to study or permit. Twice study permit, twice coop permit and one PGWP.

Now what if IRCC decide to verify post ITA information against those forms that I provided for study/work permit ? what are the chances of my application getting refused/rejected because of that ? what precaution I can take or logical reason I can provide for this situation ?
Hi! I am now in a similar situation...Internship experience (foreign) not mentioned in Study Permit (not in the personal history section) but mentioned in the PR application. I am now really worried about misrepresentation. How did your application turn out to be? Is there any thing I should do to clarify my situation? Advice will be deeply appreciated

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Hi! I am now in a similar situation...Internship experience (foreign) not mentioned in Study Permit (not in the personal history section) but mentioned in the PR application. I am now really worried about misrepresentation. How did your application turn out to be? Is there any thing I should do to clarify my situation? Advice will be deeply appreciated
The person got their Citizenship. You can see their last message here: https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/canadian-passport-mail-in-application-timelines.703707/page-385#post-10177252

Reactions: Its_Zoe_li