+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Does Canadian embassy not issuing visa for Indian Passport ?

2000.piyush

Jan 22, 2020
Dear All Member,

I have started the process to migrate Canada by searching job with Consultant. He has already started my procedure and told my resume is nice and some of companies are interested to hire me.

He also mentioned that, currently due to COVID-19 canada embassy not issuing the visa for Indian Passport so my interview has postponed until they will start to issue visa for Indian Passport. Is it true or I am getting false news/information ?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Dear All Member,

I have started the process to migrate Canada by searching job with Consultant. He has already started my procedure and told my resume is nice and some of companies are interested to hire me.

He also mentioned that, currently due to COVID-19 canada embassy not issuing the visa for Indian Passport so my interview has postponed until they will start to issue visa for Indian Passport. Is it true or I am getting false news/information ?
Don't give him any money. This is a scam.

Reactions: canuck78

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Dear Scylla,
You mean Canada embassy issuing LMIA and work visa for Indian Passport holders ?
Any consultant telling you there are a number of companies interested in your resume is scamming you. It's next to impossible to get a job in Canada, especially now. Almost all jobs through agents are scams.

And yes, LMIAs are still being processed and approved right now.

juleswantpr

Star Member
Jul 4, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Dear All Member,

No Canadian companies are ready to hire any applications from India. On March, I was attending an interview with a Canadian company which I have applied directly. They stopped the interview mid way due to the sudden pandemic. They told me they are not in a position to hire anyone outside Canada.

Although it's true they have paused the visa issue for Indian candidates, I wouldn't recommend depending on these consultants. You can search for jobs via LinkedIn which I find much more reliable and trusting once the pandemic is over.