+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Does Canada post put the citizenship certificate in mailbox?

Laura222

Jan 14, 2022
I called IRCC and they told me it was mailed out this Monday. Is it mailed out from local office or from the headquarter? The call center said she does not know and their is no tracking info. Does anyone knows how they deliver the mail to us? Put it in the mail box or deliver to home in person? My address is a house, which does have a community Canada post mailbox. I am checking everyday but find nothing yet.

Hot2Cold

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2014
It will be delivered to your community mailbox. You will just have to wait as there is no way tp track the delivery.

Amanbaanga

Jul 21, 2017
I called IRCC and they told me it was mailed out this Monday. Is it mailed out from local office or from the headquarter? The call center said she does not know and their is no tracking info. Does anyone knows how they deliver the mail to us? Put it in the mail box or deliver to home in person? My address is a house, which does have a community Canada post mailbox. I am checking everyday but find nothing yet.
It was delivered through Purolator at my house.

CaBeaver

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2018
Yes, right in the mailbox, even if it didn't fit, they would just squeeze it and fold it until their amazing job is done.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

1. It will be delivered to where you mail is normally delivered. i.e. community mail box