+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Does B.ED of India qualifies for any level of ECE certification

TarunBhutani

Mar 26, 2019
Hi,

My wife is graduate in Bachelor of education from Panjab university.

By any chance does anyone have any idea if she qualifies for any level of ECE certification.

I'm willing to apply for Saskatchewan ECE Certification.

It is mentioned on Ministry on education that B.ED counts for level 3.

Has anyone experienced any success in it??????????????????

taurushimmat

Star Member
Jun 7, 2010
You will get only ECE -I certificate based on B.ed..i have experienced the same ...my wife is B.ed from PU..and got ECE-I

TarunBhutani

Mar 26, 2019
You will get only ECE -I certificate based on B.ed..i have experienced the same ...my wife is B.ed from PU..and got ECE-I
Hi,

Can you also tell me for which province you did received the ECE - I. So that accordingly I can apply.

Also the B.ed she did is four year b.ed not the two year one.

Also Advise how much time it took to receive the certification.

Last edited:

taurushimmat

Star Member
Jun 7, 2010
Hi,

Can you also tell me for which province you did received the ECE - I. So that accordingly I can apply.

Also the B.ed she did is four year b.ed not the two year one.

Also Advise how much time it took to receive the certification.
i applied for SINP..i did not know that B.ed is 4 years course now..in that case your wife may be eligible for ECE_II or ECE-III certificate..in that SINP is good option for you..just search for SINP website..it took me almost 3 months to receive certificate..

TarunBhutani

Mar 26, 2019
i applied for SINP..i did not know that B.ed is 4 years course now..in that case your wife may be eligible for ECE_II or ECE-III certificate..in that SINP is good option for you..just search for SINP website..it took me almost 3 months to receive certificate..
I believe it depends on your credits of course by course too:
This is mine:

SUMMARY

For M.A

Total Graduate Semester Credits: 32.0

GPA: 3.81

For B.ed

Total Undergraduate Semester Credits: 125.5

GPA: 3.86

Can you check your wife's report of ICAP (WES-course by course)and advise what are yours for B.ed

silkyverma641

May 31, 2021
where to apply and where to send through wes ??

silkyverma641

May 31, 2021
I believe it depends on your credits of course by course too:
This is mine:

SUMMARY

For M.A

Total Graduate Semester Credits: 32.0

GPA: 3.81

For B.ed

Total Undergraduate Semester Credits: 125.5

GPA: 3.86

Can you check your wife's report of ICAP (WES-course by course)and advise what are yours for B.ed
hey, do I need to add myself as a recipient while filling for the WES or any other authority which will evaluate after WES ?
and what is the process , please explain once step by step. Is it different for all the provinces?

BhardwajG

Jan 25, 2022
Hi,

My Spouse also did one years B.Ed program from MDU Rohtak and she is currently on Open Work Permit. Can someone please guide me on how to get the ECE license and secure a teaching job in kindergarten?

Last edited:

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Hi,

My Spouse also did one years B.Ed program from MDU Rohtak and she is currently on Open Work Permit. Can someone please guide me on how to get the ECE license and secure a teaching job in kindergarten?
Search foe childcare authority in your province. Research their guidelines about foreign education credentials. Are you guys PR?