+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Does anyone who has applied for study permit in the month of November 2021 received PPR request ??

imansoor

Star Member
Sep 9, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
We applied on 3 Dec and we got medical passed on 24 Dec. Hoping to get results soon.

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
I applied on 20th September in Canada and still no answer :(
SDS /NON SDS ?
The fucking Visa officers and their staffs doesn't work as required which leads to the delay. Currently there's a tremendous backlog of all applications which include PR, Spouse visa, Parents&grandparents visa and all shits.
btw i am not a student, i was roaming through this side of the forum when i found such threads.

A_S_A

Jan 17, 2022
Hello everyone,

I have applied for study permit (non SDS) on 22 Nov, 2021.
Biometrics got updated from earlier visits.
Medical not done.

Has anyone applying in Nov 21 received any update from IRCC like request for medical, PPR, etc?

LaVyas05

Nov 26, 2021
India
Category........
STUDY
I submitted my application on 20th Oct'21. Biometric on 29th Oct'22 for SDS student Visa. I got my result today after 90 Days. My Visa application got Refused saying that ''I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.''
Don't see any road ahead. Can anyone suggest what to do? How do I show intent of leaving canada??!!!! :(

• Sad
Reactions: imansoor

imansoor

Star Member
Sep 9, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
I submitted my application on 20th Oct'21. Biometric on 29th Oct'22 for SDS student Visa. I got my result today after 90 Days. My Visa application got Refused saying that ''I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.''
Don't see any road ahead. Can anyone suggest what to do? How do I show intent of leaving canada??!!!! :(
You need to show strong ties to home country.
Land or property, Business, property, dependent relatives/family members, job opportunities

Pvicto

Sep 28, 2021
Any update on your medical request or still waiting?

Hello everyone,

I have applied for study permit (non SDS) on 22 Nov, 2021.
Biometrics got updated from earlier visits.
Medical not done.

Has anyone applying in Nov 21 received any update from IRCC like request for medical, PPR, etc?

A_S_A

Jan 17, 2022
Any update on your medical request or still waiting?
No update, still waiting? Did you apply for student permit too? Is yes, then when did you apply and from which country? Did you receive the medical request?

Pvicto

Sep 28, 2021
Yes applied in December for student permit from India. No medical request as of now. Can we still go now and take medical exam if we don’t get any request from ircc ?

No update, still waiting? Did you apply for student permit too? Is yes, then when did you apply and from which country? Did you receive the medical request?

A_S_A

Jan 17, 2022
Yes applied in December for student permit from India. No medical request as of now. Can we still go now and take medical exam if we don’t get any request from ircc ?
I'm not sure if this can be done. Can anyone else in this forum confirm if upfront medical can be done post submission of visa?

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
I'm not sure if this can be done. Can anyone else in this forum confirm if upfront medical can be done post submission of visa?
It's better to wait for the medical test instructions after applying for visa

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/medical-exams/requirements-temporary-residents.html#when
When to get your medical exam
You can either get your medical exam before or after you apply.
Getting an exam before you submit your application
You have the option of getting an exam before you apply. This is called an upfront medical exam. To get one, contact a panel physician directly.
You can get one if you apply to:
  • visit (including parent and grandparent super visa)
  • work
  • study
Getting an exam after you submit your application
We’ll send you instructions on how to get your medical exam done. You must go for your medical exam within 30 days of receiving these instructions.
If you don’t follow these instructions, we may refuse your application.

IRCC's response- Hi. If you have valid upfront medical exam results yes, you can submit them as part of your application initially. Thanks.

Pvicto

Sep 28, 2021
Thanks for your reply. Do you have any idea in how many days/weeks we can get the medical request from ircc after submitting the application? It’s been more than a month now.

It's better to wait for the medical test instructions after applying for visa

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/medical-exams/requirements-temporary-residents.html#when
When to get your medical exam
You can either get your medical exam before or after you apply.
Getting an exam before you submit your application
You have the option of getting an exam before you apply. This is called an upfront medical exam. To get one, contact a panel physician directly.
You can get one if you apply to:
  • visit (including parent and grandparent super visa)
  • work
  • study
Getting an exam after you submit your application
We’ll send you instructions on how to get your medical exam done. You must go for your medical exam within 30 days of receiving these instructions.
If you don’t follow these instructions, we may refuse your application.

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
Thanks for your reply. Do you have any idea in how many days/weeks we can get the medical request from ircc after submitting the application? It’s been more than a month now.
is this your first application?
I am not sure about the study permit process timelines, but for the express entry applications, it always varies, some applicants receive the medical instructions in a week, some get it in 3 weeks. and it takes up to a month for it to be reviewed by an officer.