+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Does anyone know when is the draw for the parent sponsorship raffle?

pie_vancouver

Jun 12, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Can you post the emails here?

mmacedo

Star Member
Jul 5, 2012
Montreal, QC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shanaya said:
I first received an email saying accepted and then this afternoon another one saying not selected Has anyone else experienced this? What an inefficient and terrible system!
Read the email. You've been selected.

nayr69sg

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
shanaya said:
I first received an email saying accepted and then this afternoon another one saying not selected Has anyone else experienced this? What an inefficient and terrible system!
did you read the second email properly? kingor said the same thing. But it turns out he/she did not read the email properly.

shanaya

Star Member
Jan 2, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nayr69sg said:
did you read the second email properly? kingor said the same thing. But it turns out he/she did not read the email properly.
I read and reread these emails but unfortunately the second one says that my name was not included!

nayr69sg

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
shanaya said:
I read and reread these emails but unfortunately the second one says that my name was not included!
From what others have posted the second email states that in the previous first email they sent you, your name was not included in that first email. Hence they are sending you the second email to confirm that you have been selected and to correct the error in the last email.

Is this what you have in your second email?

shanaya

Star Member
Jan 2, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nayr69sg said:
From what others have posted the second email states that in the previous first email they sent you, your name was not included in that first email. Hence they are sending you the second email to confirm that you have been selected and to correct the error in the last email.

Is this what you have in your second email?
OMG, you just made my day. Blessings:)

I interpreted the second one wrong - ah how stupid

shanaya

Star Member
Jan 2, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nayr69sg said:
glad to be of help

meanwhile I am still waiting for my rejection email ::)
Stay hopeful! You never know it may still be positive if you receive it later than others.

shanaya

Star Member
Jan 2, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
http://www.cicnews.com/2017/04/sponsors-have-90-days-to-submit-application-to-parent-and-grandparent-program-049084.html

dreamcanada18

Apr 5, 2013
nayr69sg said:
glad to be of help

meanwhile I am still waiting for my rejection email ::)
I think it's rejection for me! :( I received following 2 emails today

Email 1 (in morning) :
Following your submission of the 'Interest to Sponsor' form, Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) is pleased to notify you that you have been selected to submit a complete application to sponsor your parents or grandparents.

Email 2 (in afternoon) :
This is a resend of an earlier email from Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada which unfortunately did not include your name. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Can somebody guide how to report this or put query with IRCC? Thank you!

kkim604

Apr 27, 2010
Vancouver
Visa Office......
Korea
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dreamcanada18 said:
I think it's rejection for me! :( I received following 2 emails today

Email 1 (in morning) :
Following your submission of the 'Interest to Sponsor' form, Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) is pleased to notify you that you have been selected to submit a complete application to sponsor your parents or grandparents.

Email 2 (in afternoon) :
This is a resend of an earlier email from Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada which unfortunately did not include your name. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Can somebody guide how to report this or put query with IRCC? Thank you!

This is a resend of an earlier email....which unfortunately did not include your name

1st email did not show you name in the email.
They resent 1st email with your name included.
They are not saying, your name was not included in the winner's list.

dreamcanada18

Apr 5, 2013
kkim604 said:
This is a resend of an earlier email....which unfortunately did not include your name

1st email did not show you name in the email.
They resent 1st email with your name included.
They are not saying, your name was not included in the winner's list.
Oh yes!! First emails doesn't have name and second has!! Thanks kkim604!! :)

Congrats to all those who got selection email!! All the best for all my other friends!!