+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Does anyone know when is the draw for the parent sponsorship raffle?

JP_IndoCan

Aug 2, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
26-04-2016
Med's Done....
Upfront: Passed
Passport Req..
In God's perfect time
VISA ISSUED...
In God's perfect time
LANDED..........
In God's perfect time
Anyone here received invite or any updates?

vs28can

Dec 9, 2016
Spoke to CIC representative couple of days back, she confirmed that they are still working on to remove duplicate and invalid entries, due to high volume of applications received it is taking more time than expected.
Once the process is completed CIC website will update the news.

jeffporfirio2

Apr 11, 2017
Sask
Category........
Visa Office......
Moscow
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vs28can said:
Spoke to CIC representative couple of days back, she confirmed that they are still working on to remove duplicate and invalid entries, due to high volume of applications received it is taking more time than expected.
Once the process is completed CIC website will update the news.
Let's be patient.
Everyone will be notified, and once they send emails out, this forum will be bombarded with posts.
There is no need to keep asking if anyone has received any notifications, or to tell everyone that they are still waiting.
Be patient, find a hobby in the meantime.
Good luck

jaindba

Star Member
Feb 7, 2017
People started getting emails about the lottery results starting today morning. Though I am still waiting for my email but few of my known confirmed either got selected or not selected.

ss_ustc

Sep 21, 2016
jaindba said:
People started getting emails about the lottery results starting today morning. Though I am still waiting for my email but few of my known confirmed either got selected or not selected.
did anyone received any negative e-mail yet. my wife received her's but i am still anxiously waiting for my e-mail for my parents.

Jesus is the Xavoir

Star Member
Apr 25, 2017
Praise Jesus
Yes I received today morning email from CIC,that I have selected to apply parents application with in 90 days .
It's an positive email . Thanks to Lord

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
pink_holtrenfrew said:
Has anyone recieved an email yet?
Yes - a number of people here have now received confirmation that they've been accepted.

nayr69sg

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
But quite a number who have asked questions that show that they are not eligible to sponsor their parents.

Dumb system CIC!

shanaya

Star Member
Jan 2, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pink_holtrenfrew said:
Has anyone recieved an email yet?
I first received an email saying accepted and then this afternoon another one saying not selected Has anyone else experienced this? What an inefficient and terrible system!