+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Does anyone know if their DLI will be on the list?

Bishops2020

Aug 8, 2020
Hey guys, so I saw that some of you were talking about the "have, or have been approved for, a study permit" part of the announcement but I have yet to receive my CAQ and therefore have yet to have been approved for my study permit, do we think that means I won't be allowed entry or are they letting new visa applicants in too?
You need a CAQ to apply for a study permit, you need an approved study permit or a study permit issued to enter Canada unless us national or us permanent resident.

suhelm

Star Member
Jan 28, 2019
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Los angeles
Concordia University approved. Mostly all in quebec are approved.

Reactions: Darshak7

SultansOfSwing

Oct 18, 2020
this information is useless until it is listed in IRCC COVID readiness plan
First, the Quebec list on IRCC is broken. Literally. It says "all post-secondary DLIs in Quebec are approved". When you look at the list, it lists only few CEGEPs and Bishops. Additionally and coincidentally, the list only includes Colleges beginning with A B or C letters. Moreover there is discordance between the English and French links for List of Quebec DLIs. Ridiculous.

And if that it js not enough, all other provinces have a column called "Date added " . Only quebec list of DLI does not. Ircc come on man. Do your job correctly. Smh.

I mean if the official twitter account of your university says theyare approved, is there any reason to not believe it?

Darshak7

Jan 19, 2019
First, the Quebec list on IRCC is broken. Literally. It says "all post-secondary DLIs in Quebec are approved". When you look at the list, it lists only few CEGEPs and Bishops. Additionally and coincidentally, the list only includes Colleges beginning with A B or C letters. Moreover there is discordance between the English and French links for List of Quebec DLIs. Ridiculous.

And if that it js not enough, all other provinces have a column called "Date added " . Only quebec list of DLI does not. Ircc come on man. Do your job correctly. Smh.

I mean if the official twitter account of your university says theyare approved, is there any reason to not believe it?
Yes Mc Gill and Concordia have confirmed