+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Does anyone know if their DLI will be on the list?

kapuska

Star Member
Sep 28, 2020
Asymptomatic patients who wear masks are 100% unlikely to transmit the virus to anyone. Patients who show symptoms like cough are the ones who are able to transmit the virus.
Which they don't allow to travel with planes

Reactions: m7md

Bishops2020

Aug 8, 2020
Asymptomatic patients who wear masks are 100% unlikely to transmit the virus to anyone. Patients who show symptoms like cough are the ones who are able to transmit the virus.
Exactly and those passengers with symptoms of coughing would not be getting on a plane currently.
It is ridiculous to be keeping out international students who are going to be long term in Canada and have a high level of motivation to comply with covid regs.

Reactions: Nottanyaverma

janesama

Aug 14, 2020
Category........
WP
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
22-04-2022
Med's Done....
13-08-2020
LANDED..........
16-11-2020
Which they don't allow to travel with planes
I have no clue how it is now, but when I was flying back in May flight attendants only checked temperature. Yes, they were wearing protective gear, and before you came into plane that was stressful experience. But, I had some people sitting next to me who were coughing the entire time on my flight. That wasn’t apparently the issue. I did my test after self isolation and it turned out to be negative, but still... that kind of makes me think that not much has changed

Shadow_Man

Dec 7, 2019
India
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
App. Filed.......
23/04/2021
Med's Done....
23-11-2020
Passport Req..
24-07-2021
VISA ISSUED...
13-08-2021
Some people don't really want international students to come to canada. I can't understand why tho. It is not like we are paying same fee as domestic students and even like we are taking all the seats of domestic students as most colleges offer domestic only programs and even they open domestic admission first. From march onwards international students flow were almost stand still so how can you tell students spread the covid and the increase of cases is caused by them. We all are paying a huge fee to achieve a dream of better future which was in our mind for long enough.
So please stop spreading negativity around.

rijol verma

Jul 10, 2020
Don't forget every major country is starting in class classes in Jan. UK and USA . Holding the economy still beyond a certain point will cause irreversible damage.

For a death rate of 1% u will ruin 100 years of economic prosperity. I am not saying it's not serious but look at the trade off.

Reactions: Nottanyaverma

Stringer_Bell_786

Aug 27, 2020
Guys,any news on file processing for students
Don't forget every major country is starting in class classes in Jan. UK and USA . Holding the economy still beyond a certain point will cause irreversible damage.

For a death rate of 1% u will ruin 100 years of economic prosperity. I am not saying it's not serious but look at the trade off.
Wait for the announcements,I'm hoping most of the universities would get approved.Fingers crossed.They have to clarify a lot of things today.

rijol verma

Jul 10, 2020
Some people don't really want international students to come to canada. I can't understand why tho. It is not like we are paying same fee as domestic students and even like we are taking all the seats of domestic students as most colleges offer domestic only programs and even they open domestic admission first. From march onwards international students flow were almost stand still so how can you tell students spread the covid and the increase of cases is caused by them. We all are paying a huge fee to achieve a dream of better future which was in our mind for long enough.
So please stop spreading negativity around.
Dont worry brother, those people dont represent much of the population. Most are welcoming and themselves have gone on vacation for many days both inside and outside in the last few months. I am guessing people who are spreading negativity here have been stuck in their house with nothing to do just like us. LOL