+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Does anyone know if their DLI will be on the list?

Sep 15, 2020
I previously thought lots of major universities would be on the list, and McMaster if one of the major universities. Now you are saying it is not on the list. Makes me so nervous.

Reactions: _briannaashley

Aakash1996

Star Member
Aug 14, 2020
When will the list of Dli's be updated in the IRCC website.. So scared to know whether my university will appear in that or not???

Nottanyaverma

Oct 28, 2019
This is so scary. The hurdles just seem to be increasing!
honestly, why are yall scared? I was too but then I thought about it. See we still haven't gotten our biometrics done and I guess that'll be possible after the 20th of October. So even if our DLI gets approved, we won't be able to fly!! And I know it's great to have an option to fly to Canada but once we get our biometrics done, it'll take us more than a month to get our Visas stamped.

Reactions: jigzyy

j8naid

Jun 25, 2020
honestly, why are yall scared? I was too but then I thought about it. See we still haven't gotten our biometrics done and I guess that'll be possible after the 20th of October. So even if our DLI gets approved, we won't be able to fly!! And I know it's great to have an option to fly to Canada but once we get our biometrics done, it'll take us more than a month to get our Visas stamped.
Yep, Thats true !

computerscience23

Jul 4, 2020
Does anyone know if University of Waterloo would be on the list? I called them and they didn't even know about this new news from government (maybe I talked with wrong department). However, University of Waterloo is one of the most famous universities in Canada and recently, they established a covid testing centre in the campus itself. I would be really sad and shocked if they are not on the list.

aegaeg

May 5, 2020
I just confirmed with McMaster University and got to know that, McMaster University is not approved as DLI with COVID readiness plan.
Hi, could you please explain how did you confirm this? Because, I spoke to them just yesterday and they told me that their Covid readiness plan was not approved YET (just like any other DLI) but they were expecting it to be approved.

Reactions: ayesha_llk2