+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Does anyone here know what this “COVID pace” means?

brunocormack

Jun 29, 2020
Hello. Got 3 calls from USA today and didn't bother cause I thought it was some kind of scam. The 4th time I decided to check and it was CIC asking if I was really in Canada or not.

Got the email confirmation 5 min after the call.

Reactions: egam189

Tess007

Star Member
Sep 30, 2019
Hello. Got 3 calls from USA today and didn't bother cause I thought it was some kind of scam. The 4th time I decided to check and it was CIC asking if I was really in Canada or not.

Are you in Canada or US?

Divya.nelluri1

Jun 2, 2020

So, I got an email yesterday asking to confirm if me and my dependents are in Canada. My profile got updated to 'Approved' this morning with the COPR document # but no letter from IRCC.

Reactions: aramab

aramab

Star Member
Oct 30, 2019
So, I got an email yesterday asking to confirm if me and my dependents are in Canada. My profile got updated to 'Approved' this morning with the COPR document # but no letter from IRCC.
can you please tell me how they ask you about your current address mean to say they ask you to submit any form or anything to know your current address?In my case they ask me to submit one form to know current address

Divya.nelluri1

Jun 2, 2020
can you please tell me how they ask you about your current address mean to say they ask you to submit any form or anything to know your current address?In my case they ask me to submit one form to know current address
They only asked me to provide the entry stamps on my passport.

Reactions: aramab

Divya.nelluri1

Jun 2, 2020
Just an update: We finally got our Information letter today stating that we are Permanent Residents of Canada. Thanks everyone for your insight and help.

Reactions: benson9189

benson9189

Star Member
Mar 16, 2020
Hi,
Did you apply and receive your PR card? Just trying to understand how long it takes. Also, did you happen to send it to Etobicoke?
Congrats on your CoPR once again! Yes- I have already mailed my photo and a copy of my CoPR to IRCC-NHQ(mailroom) in Ottawa, however, I have not yet received any updates so far.
I just raised an inquiry to see if they have received my photo and document, but they haven't gotten back to me.

Reactions: Divya.nelluri1

SirFat

Sep 29, 2020
What at all does this mean?
Group Name: 1
Created Date: 2020/06/04 15:27;01
:
:
Group# 2-TRG34LC
CN COVID PACE
Type: PR - Other