+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Does anyone get positive WES evaluation for one year PG diploma's from IGNOU ?

Lotus_01

Star Member
Jan 11, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello all,

I am from India. My previous WES report says that I have a bachelors degree (4 years) and a secondary school diploma and diploma( 2years). Am I eligible for "two or more programs(128 points on the CRS education factor?"

If not,

I want to do a course to be eligible for "two or more programs". So, I am thinking of doing a 1 year PG diploma from IGNOU. I would like to know if anyone got positive evaluation for their one year distance PG diploma courses?

Thanks in advance.

clarasteven

Oct 17, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-12-2015
IELTS Request
26-09-2015
Lotus_01 said:
Hello all,

I am from India. My previous WES report says that I have a bachelors degree (4 years) and a secondary school diploma and diploma( 2years). Am I eligible for "two or more programs(128 points on the CRS education factor?"

If not,

I want to do a course to be eligible for "two or more programs". So, I am thinking of doing a 1 year PG diploma from IGNOU. I would like to know if anyone got positive evaluation for their one year distance PG diploma courses?

Thanks in advance.
You will not be able to claim 128 points for secondary school diploma. You may claim 120 points for the bachelors.
Not sure abt IGNOU courses whether they are equivalent to canadian education.!

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
Lotus_01 said:
Hello all,

You will be able to claim 'Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees. One must be for a program of three or more years' which is 128 points if you are single and 119 points if you are married.

If not,

Since you already meet the requirement, you don't have to do any course to increase your score. Instead, if you have not yet done IELTS, I would suggest you to focus on IELTS as it carries more weightage. If you manage to score LRWS 8777, your scores will improve considerably.

All the best!

Thanks in advance.

Lotus_01

Star Member
Jan 11, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you @ Stanlee and Clarasteven. I have decided to study a PG course to improve my score while working on IELTS as well.

pri07

Jun 19, 2017
Hi Lotus,

I have 4 years of bachelors degree in B.E. and I am also planning to persue one Post Graduate Diploma from IGNOU.
Can you please confirm whether this thing helped in your case to increase the score? Were you considered under Two or more certificates with one atleast 3 yeasrs of completion. Also , can you please suggest the Post Gaduate Diploma that you opted for ?
It will be really helpful for me . Thanks.

Samridhi@1

Jun 13, 2018
Hi I’ve done BBA and have got it accessed through wes. Now I’m planning to pursue 1 year PG Diploma in International Business Operations from IGNOU through distance learning to fall into the category of “two or more”.

Can anyone please give inputs who has sailed in the same boat?

Guptamansi188

Star Member
Apr 23, 2018
Hi I’ve done BBA and have got it accessed through wes. Now I’m planning to pursue 1 year PG Diploma in International Business Operations from IGNOU through distance learning to fall into the category of “two or more”.

Any update on IGNOU diploma ?

Tanisha Gera

May 18, 2020

Any update on diploma?

KopalP

Jan 31, 2021

I am kind of in a similar situation. let me know if we can talk through private messaging.