+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Does anyone applied in mid may get Visa confirmation?

rajeshgora7

Jun 24, 2018
Hey there
I have applied on may 24.Got medical passed message on June 5th after that no update is there. Does anybody get Visa who applied in between these days?

rajeshgora7

Jun 24, 2018
Applied on may 12. I just got acknowledge letter and nothing else. How about you?
Hey mate
I got the same mail after that there is no such update today got an email that there is no update for you. Your application is in que and we are still processing your application.

AnneLDB

Star Member
Jun 21, 2018
Hey mate
I got the same mail after that there is no such update today got an email that there is no update for you. Your application is in que and we are still processing your application.
I forgot about that. A week ago I receive
Hey mate
Hi! I forgot about that. A week ago I received that email as well. I applied on May 12. I am exactly on my 6th week of waiting. When and how did you apply?

rajeshgora7

Jun 24, 2018
I forgot about that. A week ago I receive

Hi! I forgot about that. A week ago I received that email as well. I applied on May 12. I am exactly on my 6th week of waiting. When and how did you apply?
I have applied on may 24. Online application through cic website.
What about you?

Gopimanohar

Star Member
Jun 22, 2018
same here applied on 24th may
I got 2 acknowledgement letters from Delhi on 7th and 8th June
my medicals updated on 8th June and i got mail regarding SDS program on 21st
when can i expect final decision??????????????

rajeshgora7

Jun 24, 2018
same here applied on 24th may
I got 2 acknowledgement letters from Delhi on 7th and 8th June
my medicals updated on 8th June and i got mail regarding SDS program on 21st
when can i expect final decision??????????????
Hey buddy!
I think there is a huge flow of applications right now that's why they are taking longer than as usual don't worry mate hope this upcoming week will bring some luck for us