+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Does anybody know when has the checklist exactly changed?

K1A

Apr 17, 2018
I have sent my application on 18 June and today I found that the date of change of checklist is June-2018 but I've sent my application with checklist updated on Mar-2018.
Now I'm wondering I've sent with the old checklist or not?
Is the checklist updated after 18 June 2018?

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
I have sent my application on 18 June and today I found that the date of change of checklist is June-2018 but I've sent my application with checklist updated on Mar-2018.
Now I'm wondering I've sent with the old checklist or not?
Is the checklist updated after 18 June 2018?
See where I bolded. It was updated in June.

Requirements – Spouse and dependent children (if applicable)
Application guide
Checklist
Forms for the sponsor to fill out
For the person being sponsored (principal applicant):
You can find the updated forms at this link: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/spouse.asp

K1A

Apr 17, 2018
See where I bolded. It was updated in June.

Requirements – Spouse and dependent children (if applicable)
Application guide
Checklist
Forms for the sponsor to fill out
For the person being sponsored (principal applicant):
You can find the updated forms at this link: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/spouse.asp

You mean I've sent with a wrong checklist?
Do you know It has been changed before 18 June or after?

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
You mean I've sent with a wrong checklist?
Do you know It has been changed before 18 June or after?
June 2018 is the most updated checklist, not sure what you mean if it was changed before or after June 18. And yes, it means you sent the wrong checklist. Whether or not there would be repercussions to that I don't know.

K1A

Apr 17, 2018
June 2018 is the most updated checklist, not sure what you mean if it was changed before or after June 18. And yes, it means you sent the wrong checklist. Whether or not there would be repercussions to that I don't know.
I mean, I'm wondering the checklist has been changed before 18 Jun or after that.

Drapath88

Star Member
Jul 4, 2017
Category........
FAM
The checklist changed on June 7th. I'm completely sure about the date because that day my husband sent the application to Mississauga.

K1A

Apr 17, 2018
prob May end. If it doesnt get sent back then it didnt matter
Four weeks have passed and it doesn't get sent back yet.
But with the updated checklist, I have to send my application to Sydney Instead of Mississauga.

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
I've sent it to Mississauga.
But with the updated checklist I had to send it to Sydney.
Yeah then you're likely in bother. Expect it to be returned, unless they forward it to Sydney by chance, but I'd plan for the worst and hope for the best.

Synoptic

Jan 20, 2018
You'll probably be getting a grace period of about a month after the update because they usually do that for the changes that they've done on forms (that I've seen). I'm pretty confident that you'll get an AOR1 soon. I've heard cases similar to yours.