+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Does any one know the time line of Edmonton

on-hold

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2010
By the time little George has grown up to be King of Canada, you will be summoned to swear allegiance to the fellow.

corazon3

Star Member
May 27, 2010
johnedm said:
there is no updates from 2012 and 2013 applications
These days Ontario is like a frozen tundra. I can't even imagine myself living in a city like Edmonton, which I think is pretty close to the North Pole.

johnedm

Star Member
Oct 16, 2013
corazon3 said:
These days Ontario is like a frozen tundra. I can't even imagine myself living in a city like Edmonton, which I think is pretty close to the North Pole.
I agree. I came to canada just 3 years ago and I made 100000 this year with an above average paid job, where else you get it

edmonton2011

Star Member
Dec 7, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Alabaman said:
Any one knows How I can add my info to this spreadsheet?
I have collected the timelines using the posted information on another immigration forum. Unfortunately I am not able to keep track of all the posts from two forums. I am not sure if it is ok to post a link to the other forum but I can send it to you in a PM. If you post you timeline there and you keep it updated I can add yours too.

jaycrew

Star Member
Apr 30, 2011
My Edmonton MP's office just notified me that all my security checks cleared.. But guess what? My RCMP clearance expired yesterday. They anticipate setting my citizenship test date for March 2014.

I sent in my citizenship application in May 2011 :eek:

johnedm

Star Member
Oct 16, 2013
jaycrew said:
My Edmonton MP's office just notified me that all my security checks cleared.. But guess what? My RCMP clearance expired yesterday. They anticipate setting my citizenship test date for March 2014.

I sent in my citizenship application in May 2011 :eek:
then i think my test will be in 2016 as i sent my application this year only