+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

?? Does any one have a Time Line for CEC application ??

jseeger

Oct 30, 2009
Hi every one I am looking to firm up some sort of a timeline for an application and i know that everyones will be different but if you have had the first stage approved how long did it take.

Mine took 3 months.

And if you have moved onto the second stage with medicals and police checks. How long did it take to get a response / approval for permanent residency?

I'm still waiting ... has been about 2 months so far...

Any timelines would be helpfull. thanks.

jseeger

Oct 30, 2009
forum. yorkbbs. ca/showtopic.aspx?topicid=1261260&page=1

Check this site out for a timeline, it's in chinese but you can understand the dates. most look like they are taking about 4 -5 months to process if you don't have any problems.

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
There's also trackitt.com When I last compared CEC timelines on there, it looked like the average was about 5 months from start to finish.

kaisantori

Feb 28, 2010
hi, im a licensed practical nurse here in alberta ang my work permit will be expiring at the end of august, im wondering which one would be a better course of action for me. apply for AINP or CEC?

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kaisantori said:
hi, im a licensed practical nurse here in alberta ang my work permit will be expiring at the end of august, im wondering which one would be a better course of action for me. apply for AINP or CEC?
If you qualify for CEC, it is a better option because AINP is tied to your employer. If you lose your job or can't get your work permit extended, your AINP goes out the window.

ncee2001

Mar 4, 2010
My friend and her family applied in this category last sept 2009 and they have received their request for medical this february of 2010. maybe 5 to 6 months processing time. you are on the right track!!! goodlck!