+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Documents

Gursewak guru

Jul 24, 2019
I didn't submit any marriage certificate because I am single , but the immigration officer asked me that the marriage certificate you submitted is confirmed and found fraudulent

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
So did you submit your application yourself or through an agent ? Is it possible someone has same or similar name to you ? Do you have a letter from IRCC, what exactly does it say ?

Gursewak guru

Jul 24, 2019
So did you submit your application yourself or through an agent ? Is it possible someone has same or similar name to you ? Do you have a letter from IRCC, what exactly does it say ?
The recent education transcripts and the marriage certificate that you have submitted in support of your application were verified and confirmed fraudulent .I would like to give u an opportunity to respond to this information and give u 30 days to make any representations in this regard

jddd

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2017
Yes ,the submitted documents are genuine and I m single why did the officer ask me about marriage certificate I didn't attach any document .
1. They pretty much said your educational documents are confirmed to be fraudulent so now you have to prove they are.

2. If you are single then it means your agent submitted a marriage certificate and that they answered married to the question about your status. You should have read the application before signing. Did you? Why did you not catch that?

Gursewak guru

Jul 24, 2019
1. They pretty much said your educational documents are confirmed to be fraudulent so now you have to prove they are.

2. If you are single then it means your agent submitted a marriage certificate and that they answered married to the question about your status. You should have read the application before signing. Did you? Why did you not catch that?
Don't worry I will get my documents confirmed by my educational board and send to the embassy but i have read application and I checked that I was single there in the column

jddd

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2017
Don't worry I will get my documents confirmed by my educational board and send to the embassy but i have read application and I checked that I was single there in the column
I’m not worried.

Talk to your agent. Does not matter who submitted the application, you are responsible for it. Good luck.

Gursewak guru

Jul 24, 2019
I’m not worried.

Talk to your agent. Does not matter who submitted the application, you are responsible for it. Good luck.
Thanks Manny sir/mam for ur precious pieces of advice .to get the documents confirmed ,what will I have to do ?

Gursewak guru

Jul 24, 2019
H
hopefully it is just a mix up on their end, I hope your agent didn't try to get tricky and mark you as married behind your back. Same with your educational documents, they may be legit but what did your agent submit. I would talk to him.
how will you contact with them sir ?