+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Documents Uploading in Express Entry system After ITA is received

rajulita02

Star Member
Aug 27, 2014
Dear All-

Please gather here on how to upload doucments in new EE system. I have some queries, and I tried to find the answers but it was bit scattered across various topics..so I thought to start a new thread.
This is applicable to all who want to know how to submit/upload documents for various sections ?

Few questions I have.. I would request experts or persons to help who have already submitted documents and received AOR.

1) Degree certificates--
Do we need to submit only Degree certi/ or transcripts also along with it..? DO WES evaluation needs to be submitted here..

2) Legal Name Change..
My wife has different surname prior marriage; so I have replied to YES to person details question where it was asked." whether you have used any other name previously..? " I said YES for her..
Now in checklist document; CIC is asking a legal proof describing why name was chnage, what was previous name etc.. etc..

My query- Do Notary in India works for this? I am planning to put something on legal stamp paper and notarized the same.
please advise.

3) Does CIC checklist of doucments have any size limit..? I tried to upload one doucment of 10 MB but it look for ever..
Please advise what needs to be done..

4) This is bit strange..!! I have played different roles in same company for my total 8 years of work experience..
So CIC is aksing me to submit the proof of all roles and work experience reference letter for all different roles separately..

My query- will only one Reference letter dipicting all my roles at different tenure and responsibilities work..?
As I have worked in same company throughout; I would be including all my roles, responsiblities and my different projects in same letter.
I can attach few pay stubs for all roles if needed. Please advise what needs to be done...

Thank you all... Please try to help me asap...

Bogdahn

Jul 30, 2014
Kyiv, Ukraine
Category........
Visa Office......
Kyiv, Ukraine
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
~June'17
Hi!
I have a question for you in regards of "wife's other name" issue.
So what should I write there about my wife last name change?
Or maybe its better to not mention it at all?