+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Documents To Upload For Pr

notimportantt

Dec 8, 2023
I am applying pr under Protected Person In Canada status.

Do I need to submit my diploma to the additional details part or because I am applying under refugee program iis it required and is ghere a risk to not including it. Can you tell me which documents should I upload, please? I will upload my id passport notice of decision and photo and document that proves my relationship with my father and mother.

Raptors_V

Feb 25, 2024

Do I need to submit my diploma to the additional details part or because I am applying under refugee program iis it required and is ghere a risk to not including it. Can you tell me which documents should I upload, please? I will upload my id passport notice of decision and photo and document that proves my relationship with my father and mother.
You dont need to upload any documents for your mother and father as you just need to fill the family details only… No documents required when you file for PR

Raptors_V

Feb 25, 2024

Check the application requirements here.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/guide-5205-applying-permanent-residence-within-canada-protected-persons-convention-refugees.html

notimportantt

Dec 8, 2023
Yes, I checked the list. But it says they need :

• passport
  • travel document
  • birth certificate
  • identity cards
  • baptismal record
  • school certificate as proof of identity

Also, does school certificate must because I am a refugee. Did you submit it before?

Raptors_V

Feb 25, 2024
Yes, I checked the list. But it says they need :

• passport
  • travel document
  • birth certificate
  • identity cards
  • baptismal record
  • school certificate as proof of identity

Also, does school certificate must because I am a refugee. Did you submit it before?
No I didn’t not submit my ielts or diploma documents,
Just You need to upload your RPD decision
ID document Like Passport copy & Drivers license copy ir any other ID,

Also Add your Refugee claimant document & Birth certificate.

notimportantt

Dec 8, 2023
For the photo. Because I will submit it from portal. I can submit it the front of the photo because it is digital photo but for the back how can I submit it?

Raptors_V

Feb 25, 2024
You need to get the back side of photo stamped from photographer with date and the place of photo taken
Also you need to write your name at the back of photo and scan it and upload it..,

As your photographer to send your digital photo on your email so you can upload the front photo as it is….

notimportantt

Dec 8, 2023
You need to get the back side of photo stamped from photographer with date and the place of photo taken
Also you need to write your name at the back of photo and scan it and upload it..,

As your photographer to send your digital photo on your email so you can upload the front photo as it is….
But since I get it digitally I dont have a physical copy of photo for that I dont have a back of it. She just gave me this https://ibb.co/pZrQVzc