Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-17-2013
Med's Request
07-24-2013
Med's Done....
07-29-2013
hey guys!

what are the documents needed to show family ties needed for visa application?

my current situation is, i have 3 brothers, two have jobs and the youngest is still studying. i have no titles,house and lot or a hefty amount in my atm card.all i have is my work. you might say na isang kahig isang tuka kami because we were orphaned early so as the eldest, i am the bread winner. which explains my ever-depleted payroll account.
any help guys? i already have a LMO and my employer sent through e-mail all the details of the contract. all i need to do is apply for a work visa.and im reading all the posts and forums just to ensure that i'll have all the documents needed so that my visa application will be approved on my first try...
please help...
thanks in advance...

pearlyshell

Feb 7, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
christopher columbus said:
hey guys!

what are the documents needed to show family ties needed for visa application?

my current situation is, i have 3 brothers, two have jobs and the youngest is still studying. i have no titles,house and lot or a hefty amount in my atm card.all i have is my work. you might say na isang kahig isang tuka kami because we were orphaned early so as the eldest, i am the bread winner. which explains my ever-depleted payroll account.
any help guys? i already have a LMO and my employer sent through e-mail all the details of the contract. all i need to do is apply for a work visa.and im reading all the posts and forums just to ensure that i'll have all the documents needed so that my visa application will be approved on my first try...
please help...
thanks in advance...
hello po..just visit this website regarding s mga forms n kelangan pag magaapply k ng work permit..www.philippines.gc.ca..wla nmn problema sa situation mo..submit k lng ng mga docs mo..ang maganda syo meron k work.

pearlyshell

Feb 7, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pearlyshell said:
hello po..just visit this website regarding s mga forms n kelangan pag magaapply k ng work permit..www.philippines.gc.ca..wla nmn problema sa situation mo..submit k lng ng mga docs mo..ang maganda syo meron k work.
soory po forgot to answer your question..regarding family ties..for sure hindi mo cla isasama sa travel mo so no need muna..need mo ung mga docs nila pag magaapply k ng permanent resident..work permit nmn ang iaaapply mo.

advise q sayo is print the lmo,job contract & job offer letter..print mo ung sinabi ng employer mo sa email mo pra mging positive ung pagaapply mo..

christopher columbus

Star Member
Mar 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-17-2013
Med's Request
07-24-2013
Med's Done....
07-29-2013
thanks pearlyshell!

one more thing, how can i prove to the VO that i will be returning to my home country after the duration of my contract?
i have no economic ties whatsoever in the philippines. are there documents to prove that i will be returning after my contract? i've read from posts na isang dahilan yun bkit nadedeny ang visa application...

any more inputs from members here?
salamat po ng marami...

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
Just a suggestion, but you may get more responses if you stick to English. You are going the right way about things trying to make your first application as solid as possible. Your tragic history might be your strongest tie as provider for your brothers. Have you ever travelled out of country? Can you get reference letters from your employer, church leader,etc to confirm your situation? Is your name on a lease? Write a cover letter explaining your financial and emotion responsibilities, why you wish to work in Canada and what you plan to do with your new experience when you return home. Do a search on the forum for visa refusals to learn all you can from other's experiences. I wish you every success.

pearlyshell

Feb 7, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
christopher columbus said:
thanks pearlyshell!

one more thing, how can i prove to the VO that i will be returning to my home country after the duration of my contract?
i have no economic ties whatsoever in the philippines. are there documents to prove that i will be returning after my contract? i've read from posts na isang dahilan yun bkit nadedeny ang visa application...

any more inputs from members here?
salamat po ng marami...
hi..please kindly refer Pippin suggestions & answer his questions..His suggestions might as same as in my mind.

christopher columbus

Star Member
Mar 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-17-2013
Med's Request
07-24-2013
Med's Done....
07-29-2013
no, i havent travelled out of the country... what are examples of "name on a lease''? and about getting reference from my company, that is out of the question. they 'll only issue COEs but not referrals.

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
Name on lease. Where do you live? Are you renting? If so, is your name on a rental contract to show you are responsible for your brothers' housing costs? I don't know how old you are, but I am wondering who can write a powerful reference letter to attest to your responsible actions as the eldest brother to support your family. Managing to get an LMO isn't easy, we have to make the WP happen. It is a shame you can't get a letter from your boss or a supervisor. What about a teacher if it hasn't been too long since you were in school. Hopefully others will come up with more suggestions.

christopher columbus

Star Member
Mar 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-17-2013
Med's Request
07-24-2013
Med's Done....
07-29-2013
yes.. we're still renting.. :(
and yeah your right sir, im the leasee.
i too am wondering on who can write me a "powerful reference letter" of my current situation. we're on the same boat sir.
it's been ages since i graduated from high school and it won't be an easy feat to secure one.
and besides, i have doubts if my teachers still remember me. 'twas 1996 back then. ;D

thanks pippin for your wonderful suggestions..
same goes to you pearlyshell.

Vjreal

Mar 2, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi i have thesame situation how about my 7 year old son? Is it valid as one of my strong ties back home?

Vjreal

Mar 2, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi pippin..thanks for the quick reply..
I also have another question..i have a twin sister who is a permanent resident in canada..working as a nurse in saskatchewan for 4 years now...the agent gave me another option to migrate through SINP - family referral..first is to get a job offer...now ive been reading older threads applyng for this categories..and its like they are waiting for too long...do you think its changed now? I mean the processing time will not take that very long? Is it more faster to process now compared to before? Thank you

Vanessa

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
Gosh Vanessa, I wish I had a crystal ball so I could tell you how long it will take. I have no idea, sorry. You are fortunate to have a sister to help you. Perhaps read other threads about SINP or ask people there about timelines. Good luck.