+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Documents to bring to citizenship test

paphan

Jun 13, 2015
Hi!

To support my proficiency in English, I sent a photocopy of my CELPIP results from 2014, and a photocopy of my degree certificate from Australia with my citizenship application. Both of these I had scanned copies of stored on my laptop.

I am now realizing that they will need to see originals of these documents when I write the citizenship test. My CELPIP results are so old that I don't think they can send me another original report. My original degree certificate is in storage somewhere in Australia, so I don't think I can get a hold of that.

If I bring original copies of my degree transcript (rather than my certificate), would that be ok?

Cheers!

ohhhhusa

Star Member
Nov 6, 2017
Hi!

To support my proficiency in English, I sent a photocopy of my CELPIP results from 2014, and a photocopy of my degree certificate from Australia with my citizenship application. Both of these I had scanned copies of stored on my laptop.

I am now realizing that they will need to see originals of these documents when I write the citizenship test. My CELPIP results are so old that I don't think they can send me another original report. My original degree certificate is in storage somewhere in Australia, so I don't think I can get a hold of that.

If I bring original copies of my degree transcript (rather than my certificate), would that be ok?

Cheers!
Transcripts will do