+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Documents to be sent to WES from India

d_l_p

Jun 3, 2014
1.Photocopies of all final degree certificates----ok (to be submitted by the applicant)

2. "All individual mark sheets indicating all subjects taken and marks obtained"---- is this the transcript from university alone or do we want to submit the attested mark sheets from registrar? Or do we want to submit both?

Please help. asked to many members. waiting for a reply

jay_007

Jun 17, 2014
HI everyone,

i am from INDIA and new here. would like a piece of advise from seniors

i have done b.com from delhi university (1994-2000), school of correspondence and MBA from EIILM University (2008-2010) which is a UGC approved private university. Also for the above years it was authorised to conduct distance learning courses approved by UGC-AIU-DEC, but have heard a lot of negative about this university.

Queries

1) Has anyone got a positive WES evaluation for EIILM university or ANY OTHER PRIVATE UNIVERSITY FROM INDIA ( it is not in the list of universities on wes website ) . And some immigration consultants have told me that even though private universities are on UGC website but still not entertained by WES.

2) Secondly, if a send my B.Com and MBa and GOD forbids, MBA is not evaluated POSITIVE by WES, will they then give a Equivalency certification for at least my bachelors in commerce stating that BACHELORS DEGREE IS EQUIVALENT TO CANADIAN Standards or they will just evaluate my MBA and send a report MBA not equivalent to canadian Equivalency certification . and i have to reapply to get atleast my bachelors equivalency certification.

Thanks in advance

Reactions: piaiift

soniya852008

Star Member
Jun 19, 2015
Hello,

I am from India. I have sent -

1.Photocopies of final degree certificate- submitted by me

2. "All individual mark sheets indicating all subjects taken and marks obtained"- transcipts from authorised person from the university ( signed and sealed envelped provided by the university )

I have kept the above two (sealed marksheet envelope and photocopy of degree) in another sealed envelope and sent to WES.

Is this correct or I should have sent a transcript for final degree too? Has anyone got ECA validated this way?

pr1711

Jul 29, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO/<b>Colombo</b>
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
<b>Oct 09th 2014</b>
Doc's Request.
May 13th 2015
Nomination.....
<b>(PER):</b> Jan 15th 2015
AOR Received.
Feb 13th 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
<b>SLU:</b> May 01st 2015: Started processing on Apr 28th 2015
Med's Request
May 14th 2015
Med's Done....
May 20th 2015 || <b>Third Line: </b>May 28th 2015 || <b>Decision Made: </b>June 27th 2015
Interview........
Waived off
Passport Req..
[color=#D4A017] <b>July 30th 2015</b>[/color] <b>
VISA ISSUED...
Aug 2015
LANDED..........
Oct 16th 2015
soniya852008 said:
Hello,

2. "All individual mark sheets indicating all subjects taken and marks obtained"- transcipts from authorised person from the university ( signed and sealed envelped provided by the university )

I have kept the above two (sealed marksheet envelope and photocopy of degree) in another sealed envelope and sent to WES.

Is this correct or I should have sent a transcript for final degree too? Has anyone got ECA validated this way?
Hi,

Transcript is not required. Only the attested semester marksheets & degree certificate (all copies) sealed in an official envelope by university & also the WES payment receipt. I've got mine the same way.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
soniya852008 said:
Hello,

You have sent it correctly. Dont worry :) .

amdking

Aug 6, 2015
Hi I have collected transcript from my college which says affiliated to university of mumbai. The envelope is sealed and stamped on insitute letter head with clearly mentioning university name as well.

Most of the people have got thier transcript from university (and not the institution). WIll this affect my application to WES.

I am sending following documents
1. Convocation letter (Colorcopy)
2. all engineering marksheets (colorcopy)
3. Diploma convocation (Colorcopy)
4. diploma marksheets (Colorcopy)
5. Pyament reciept
6. Transcript from college (with university affiliation ) in a different envelope

Is this ok ?

please suggest?

Thanks.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
amdking said:
Hi I have collected transcript from my college which says affiliated to university of mumbai. The envelope is sealed and stamped on insitute letter head with clearly mentioning university name as well.

Most of the people have got thier transcript from university (and not the institution). WIll this affect my application to WES.

I am sending following documents
1. Convocation letter (Colorcopy)
2. all engineering marksheets (colorcopy)
3. Diploma convocation (Colorcopy)
4. diploma marksheets (Colorcopy)
5. Pyament reciept
6. Transcript from college (with university affiliation ) in a different envelope

Is this ok ?

please suggest?

Thanks.
The instructions in the WES website for candidates with degrees issued from Mumbai University is as follows :

"
University of Mumbai awarded B.A., B.Sc., B.Com., and B.Eng.

B.A., B.Sc., B.Com.
Mark sheets for years 1 and 2 of your study program (semesters 1-4) may be issued and attested by the college you attended. Mark sheets representing year 3 must be issued and attested by the University of Mumbai.

B.Eng.

Mark sheets for year 2 and 3 of your study program (semesters 3-6) may be issued and attested by the college you attended. Mark sheets representing year 1 and 4 of your study must be issued and attested by the University of Mumbai.

For all other degrees earned through the University of Mumbai, marks sheets for all years of study must be issued and attested by the university or the autonomous college you attended.
"

You can read the instructions from their website here --> http://www.wes.org/required/india-instructions.asp?inst=1

Please go through the instructions carefully and then proceed. Good luck.

Jan 5, 2019
Hi,
I have below qualifications and I want to know these university are valid or not in WES

1- Bachelor of commerce from Kumaon university Nainital Uttarakhand India
2-Two year ITI (industrial training institute) from UP technical education board
3- One year National council vocational training certificate
4-Diploma in electrical engineering (lateral entry) from JRN Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University, Udaipur Rajasthan India

Kindly guide

Regards