+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Documents sent to WES, "business temporarily closed" in tracking info

Umangs

May 29, 2019
I have the same issue. Tracking status says item rescheduled for the delivery next business day.

July 29 first attempt and shows business temporarily closed
July 30 second attempt and then I have the same status. ”item rescheduled for the delivery next business day. ”

I called Canada post call center but they don’t have any information and saying that they investigating the issue. I’m frustrated bc of this.

aman8567

Aug 9, 2020
I have the same issue. Tracking status says item rescheduled for the delivery next business day.

July 29 first attempt and shows business temporarily closed
July 30 second attempt and then I have the same status. ”item rescheduled for the delivery next business day. ”

I called Canada post call center but they don’t have any information and saying that they investigating the issue. I’m frustrated bc of this.
Item delivered for me. I contacted WES through contact us and provided my tracking number and stating that package is with your local center, Please allow them to deliver and then i told canada post to attempt the delivery again on next day and it was delivered. Now in WES tracking tools it shows package delivered but its been 5-6 days the status is still on hold and waiting for documents. Dont know when the status will be updated.

Umangs

May 29, 2019
Item delivered for me. I contacted WES through contact us and provided my tracking number and stating that package is with your local center, Please allow them to deliver and then i told canada post to attempt the delivery again on next day and it was delivered. Now in WES tracking tools it shows package delivered but its been 5-6 days the status is still on hold and waiting for documents. Dont know when the status will be updated.
Thanks for your reply.
In my situation, my mail is stuck with Canada post and showing item rescheduled for delivery next business day. This is since July 30, 2020 and after Canada post didn’t attempt to deliver this mail. I called the Canada post customer care but they don’t have any information for this mail. even they are not giving me the information for the expected delivery date and mailing room where my mail got stuck.

Manjula1983

Feb 7, 2021
I have both my degree and Post graduate transcripts sent to WES from my institution. The degree transcripts have reached WESon 05th jan but unfortunately the other one did not. My Post graduate transcripts have reached Canada on 25th Jan. When tracking Canada Posts it says item couldn't deliver and a delivery notice card has left to collect the item from Post office. I strongly think that it has happened because the document has addressed to WES old mail address. I don't know wether some WES representative will go to the post office and collect the item. When I contacted the WES I got mixed answers as they say they will collect the item and one customer rep said please ask the institution to send the document again. Does any one know wether WES will collect the item or will it get forwarded to the new address?