NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Please help me
The authorities require the following documents mandatorily for each work experience declared by the applicant:
  • A letter of reference or experience from the employer
    • This should be an official document printed on the company letterhead
    • It must contain:
      • The applicant’s name
      • The company’s contact information i.e. the address, the telephone number and the e-mail address
      • The details of the immediate supervisor or the personnel officer at the company i.e. the name, title and signature
    • The letter must specify all the positions held while employed at the company
    • It must also include the following details:
      • The job title
      • The job duties and responsibilities
      • The job status (if it is the current job)
      • The dates worked for the company
      • The number of work hours per week and,
      • The annual salary plus benefits
If the applicant is self-employed, the documents submitted as proofs could include:
  • Articles of incorporation (or other evidence of business ownership)
  • Evidence of self-employment income
  • Documentation from third-party individuals indicating the service provided along with payment details
  • It is worth noting that self-declared main duties or affidavits are not acceptable proof of self-employed work experience

Victola

Jun 14, 2017
The authorities require the following documents mandatorily for each work experience declared by the applicant:
    • It must contain:
      • The applicant’s name
      • The company’s contact information i.e. the address, the telephone number and the e-mail address
      • The details of the immediate supervisor or the personnel officer at the company i.e. the name, title and signature
      • The job title
If the applicant is self-employed, the documents submitted as proofs could include:
  • Documentation from third-party individuals indicating the service provided along with payment details
  • It is worth noting that self-declared main duties or affidavits are not acceptable proof of self-employed work experience
Is it the same for self employed accompanying spouse ?

Victola

Jun 14, 2017
    • It must contain:
      • The applicant’s name
      • The job title
Am asking because my spouse has been self employed for 10 years.does it mean I have to show tax certificates for 10 years?

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Am asking because my spouse has been self employed for 10 years.does it mean I have to show tax certificates for 10 years?
Having to show evidence of her tax payments may later come up with the Visa Officer but it may not. Start the process with what is listed above.

kevin12345

May 7, 2019
I am applying for spousal sponsorship. I am self employed as i m handing the branch of my partner. The business is registered with my partner name. So what documents shall i provide in my spousal application? In the document checklist, its written if you are self employed, you need to provide supported financial documents.
Please let me know what documents should I put in my application?

Thanks