+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Documents required from previous company for express

Max1010

Star Member
May 24, 2019
Hi,
I just wanted to know what all documents do I need from the previous company when filing for permanent residence. I worked for a company last year as a junior field engineer for just 63 hrs after quitting since I got a better job offer from another big company. From the previous company all I have is the offer letter the two pay stabs and a t4 form which my previous employer sent me two months back. It’s very hard to get hold of the owner of the company since he has a personal grudge since I left the company mid way!! Are those documents that I mentioned are enough ??? But with my current company I can aquire any documents needed

OldBoy31

Star Member
Sep 6, 2016
Hi,
I just wanted to know what all documents do I need from the previous company when filing for permanent residence. I worked for a company last year as a junior field engineer for just 63 hrs after quitting since I got a better job offer from another big company. From the previous company all I have is the offer letter the two pay stabs and a t4 form which my previous employer sent me two months back. It’s very hard to get hold of the owner of the company since he has a personal grudge since I left the company mid way!! Are those documents that I mentioned are enough ??? But with my current company I can aquire any documents needed
You can add a letter of explanation (LOE) providing the reason why the first company is not providing the reference letter, then attach the other docs. This should do it.