+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Documents required for WES ECA

Green Stone

Star Member
Aug 16, 2017
Consider a student visa case, where the applicant has applied for MS graduate program in Canadian Universities and application is under evaluation. Admit/ Reject hasn't come yet as it will take 2-3 months for evaluation. Meanwhile he resigns his job and finally the admit arrives from the university. Will this candidate be in a safe situation if he resigns his job. Anyway, he is going to resign after the admit comes and visa is processed.
Will his being unemployed at that time, hinder his visa application?
SORRY,I HAVE NO KNOWLEDGE ABOUT THIS .

SSheena Bansal

Star Member
Aug 17, 2017
Consider a student visa case, where the applicant has applied for MS graduate program in Canadian Universities and application is under evaluation. Admit/ Reject hasn't come yet as it will take 2-3 months for evaluation. Meanwhile he resigns his job and finally the admit arrives from the university. Will this candidate be in a safe situation if he resigns his job. Anyway, he is going to resign after the admit comes and visa is processed.
Will his being unemployed at that time, hinder his visa application?
Does being unemployed at the visa processing time hinder your chances of visa approval in such a scenario?

Ishug

Star Member
Aug 21, 2017
Hi

I submitted the application in wes for ECA and there would be delay in obtaining transcripts from my University as they have some internal problems .is there a time limit within which I need to send required docs for ECA to Wes . How long is my payment done for ECA valid . Please reply if anyone of u know

Green Stone

Star Member
Aug 16, 2017
Hi

I submitted the application in wes for ECA and there would be delay in obtaining transcripts from my University as they have some internal problems .is there a time limit within which I need to send required docs for ECA to Wes . How long is my payment done for ECA valid . Please reply if anyone of u know
There is no time limit .

Ishug

Star Member
Aug 21, 2017
There is no time limit .
Hi
Thank you for the reply . Also I have one more query . Mine is autonomous college affiliated to Anna Univ . The Univ would provide transcripts only for consolidated Mark sheets .the college would provide transcripts for individual semesters . Is individual semester transcripts needed or that provided by Anna Univ would suffice ...

Green Stone

Star Member
Aug 16, 2017
Hi
Thank you for the reply . Also I have one more query . Mine is autonomous college affiliated to Anna Univ . The Univ would provide transcripts only for consolidated Mark sheets .the college would provide transcripts for individual semesters . Is individual semester transcripts needed or that provided by Anna Univ would suffice ...
Transcript provided by university is valid . College provided transcripts are not valid .

mapleleaf987

Jun 29, 2017
Hi
Could you specify which degrees are you evaluating thru Wes. Requirements differ

sarandsp

Star Member
May 18, 2017
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
31-05-2017
Hi
Transcript provided by Anna univ (Transcript of consolidated marksheet+ COE attested Degree certificate copy) is sufficient. No need to visit college in this regards.

Last edited:

rughdaabrahani

Aug 17, 2017
HI all,

I have the following qualifications. Which qualification shall i get assessed?
ACCA Member
BSC (hons) in applied accounting , in partnership with ACCA
Master in Economics from University of Karachi, Pakistan (2 years program, done privately)
Bachelor in commerce from University of Karachi, Pakistan (2 years program, done privately)

Thank you for your help

Shakti91

Sep 11, 2017
Hi Guys i have a question. My college come under National Council of Hotal Management (NCHMCT) and is affiliated to IGNOU. All my transcipts are issued by NCHMCT and degree by IGNOU. I got all my transcripts in sealed envelope by NCHMCT and submitted it to WES. But now WES has rejected it saying it should be issued by university. When I contacted my university they said they only issue the Degree and not transcripts. Now I am totally confused . Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks

sarandsp

Star Member
May 18, 2017
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
31-05-2017
HI all,

I have the following qualifications. Which qualification shall i get assessed?
ACCA Member
BSC (hons) in applied accounting , in partnership with ACCA
Master in Economics from University of Karachi, Pakistan (2 years program, done privately)
Bachelor in commerce from University of Karachi, Pakistan (2 years program, done privately)

Thank you for your help
Your both bachelors and masters will be assessed by WES. ACCA membership can also be added. Follow the WES tool before submitting the application.
Good Luck!!

sarandsp

Star Member
May 18, 2017
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
31-05-2017
Hi Guys i have a question. My college come under National Council of Hotal Management (NCHMCT) and is affiliated to IGNOU. All my transcipts are issued by NCHMCT and degree by IGNOU. I got all my transcripts in sealed envelope by NCHMCT and submitted it to WES. But now WES has rejected it saying it should be issued by university. When I contacted my university they said they only issue the Degree and not transcripts. Now I am totally confused . Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks
Hi Sakthi..
Old threads says that transcript can be obtained from IGNOU, Delhi. WES wouldn't accept the document issued by the colleges/institutes. Normally transcript document must be issued by the office who issued your marksheets. Either you have to get transcripts from IGNOU or submit an official document stated that NCHMCT is authorized to issue transcript.

SSheena Bansal

Star Member
Aug 17, 2017
Do we need to upload our job work experience letter also in Canada Express Entry profile?
if so, what are the things that must not be missed to mention in it?

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
Do we need to upload our job work experience letter also in Canada Express Entry profile?
if so, what are the things that must not be missed to mention in it?
This thread is for wes. yes you'll have to upload work experience reference if you're claiming point. read the cic requirements list for more info