+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Documents required for Landing and applying SIN next day of landing

NishiGogetter

Star Member
Aug 19, 2013
Hello Friends,

I would be landing soon for Toronto on my PR visa (FSW).

Could you please let me know what documents do I need to carry in photocopies or original to complete the landing and apply for SIN?

This is what I know of :-

1.) COPR
2.) Proof of Funds
3.) Passport with PR visa

Anything else other than this? Do we need to carry the originals for all work, education, PCC documents?

Please note that ours (Me, wife and 9 Year old kid) will be short stay for now of 6 days and would return back again to India, to come later
permanently/job search.

Since for this time, I will not be involved in job search and would be returning back almost immediately, all the other documents required?

Please help clarify good folks.

thanks,
Nishi

amrsoudy

Star Member
Mar 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
when i arrive Canada airport and they check my cash (proof of ...) then he say to me you must return again your country if i don't have the same money that i signed before ?

and any one can suggest solution for the money limitation that i must have 5140 CAD but for example what available 2000 only with me when i arrive Canada Airport for first landing (i take about the fees that we signed before with Quebec forms that if you have family 2 persons and 2 kids so you must bring 5130 CAD for the first 3 months )

Mabertia

Nov 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-11-2014
Med's Done....
07-09-2015
Passport Req..
21-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
04-04-2016
LANDED..........
29-07-2016
http://www.prepareforcanada.com/know-before-you-go/checklists/pre-arrival-checklist/

NishiGogetter said:
Hello Friends,

I would be landing soon for Toronto on my PR visa (FSW).

Could you please let me know what documents do I need to carry in photocopies or original to complete the landing and apply for SIN?

This is what I know of :-

1.) COPR
2.) Proof of Funds
3.) Passport with PR visa

Anything else other than this? Do we need to carry the originals for all work, education, PCC documents?

Please note that ours (Me, wife and 9 Year old kid) will be short stay for now of 6 days and would return back again to India, to come later
permanently/job search.

Since for this time, I will not be involved in job search and would be returning back almost immediately, all the other documents required?

Please help clarify good folks.

thanks,
Nishi