+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Documents required for immigration at airport?

ankur_bisht

May 10, 2019
Hello everyone,
Apart from passport, valid tickets and identity card, what documents needs to be carried to airport for immigration stage?
What type of question can be expected by canadian officer at airport?
Can someone please share their experience. I need to make sure my parents do not have any issues as my visa got denied.

HARRY@KKK

Jun 20, 2019
Hello everyone,
Apart from passport, valid tickets and identity card, what documents needs to be carried to airport for immigration stage?
What type of question can be expected by canadian officer at airport?
Can someone please share their experience. I need to make sure my parents do not have any issues as my visa got denied.
Hey Ankur,
The Canadian Border agency officers at immigration are very friendly if compared with US. They dont ask difficult questions.
Moreover, the very first question asked is “What is the purpose of your travel in Canada” and “whom you will be visiting in Canada”. Also “how long will your stay will be in Canada” and thats all. And they will stamp passport. Sometimes they may ask different question if the individual case is special.
Moreover, thats what happened with me.
Meanwhile, if your are taking any type of fruits from your home country to Canada just declare it on your arrival card.
Good luck!

Last edited:
Reactions: ankur_bisht

ankur_bisht

May 10, 2019
Thank you both for a reply.
Do my parents need to take a hard copy of all the documents that were submitted for the application?