+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Documents required for BC PNP Tech Pilot from employers

spreethi289

Sep 29, 2017
Dear All,
Good day

I am unable to identify the list of documents required from my side as well as from an employer to apply for BC PNP Tech pilot program (their website is pretty confusing as each link is pointing to another link but does not clarify the query). Apart from a job offer, do the employer needs to give any other documents for enrolling in this program? Is it mandatory for the employer to assist us throughout the process?

Please advise. Thanks a lot in advance

patel543

Mar 24, 2018
Hellp Spreethi289,

I am in the same situation currently. Have you found list of the documents require from both side to register in BC PNP tech p

kehsani

Jun 17, 2018
In the list of documents needed for bc pnp tech pilot, I do not see a requirement for celpip or ielts English test. Isn't one needed?

vdhiman23

Jul 1, 2016
Hi All,

I have queries regarding BC Tech Pilot PNP Program. I am from IT background having 5+ years of experience. My CRS is 374 currently. I am looking on BC Tech PNP program to migrate in BC.
  • One of my known runs his own business but not IT related. Can he invite me their with the position of software engineer. The case is, he want to automate his business, building web site etc.
  • Will he need LIMA for that.
  • If he starts the process then how much time will it take?
  • What are the IELTS requirements?

Thanks

leannel

Jul 23, 2018
Thanks Leannel, but any reference confirm this information about IELTS/CELPIP is not mandatory???
If you search for the BC PNP PDF file for required documents, it explains wha’s need. Also from personally experience, when I applied, it shows the English test result as “optional” if your NOC is under 0 or A type.

tofy79

Nov 18, 2014
UAE Dubai
NOC Code......
If you search for the BC PNP PDF file for required documents, it explains wha’s need. Also from personally experience, when I applied, it shows the English test result as “optional” if your NOC is under 0 or A type.
That is really great dear!

Now for me I am fit with one of 29 IT occupations, but the key point/issue for me that how to get Valid Job Offer from B.C as I am currently living and working in Dubai /UAE which is outside B.C/Canada,
Any idea for who is located overseas can get Job Offer and any recommended web sites for Jobs can i submit my resume???
Any input is really highly appreciated!

leannel

Jul 23, 2018
That is really great dear!

Now for me I am fit with one of 29 IT occupations, but the key point/issue for me that how to get Valid Job Offer from B.C as I am currently living and working in Dubai /UAE which is outside B.C/Canada,
Any idea for who is located overseas can get Job Offer and any recommended websites for Jobs can I submit my resume???
Any input is really highly appreciated!
Personally, I will recommend you to go to the individual company's website and subscribe to their job postings. From my experience, with big companies like Amazon and Microsoft, they are more likely to sponsor an oversee worker. For instance, in their application for potential employees, it will have a question similar to something like "will you need a sponsorship" but other smaller companies would just ask "are you eligible to legally work in Canada" and they don't usually consider oversee applicants that require sponsorship. There are a couple famous job posting websites, such as Glassdoor, LinkedIn or Indeed. However, larger companies (which are more likely to hire overseas) don't really post their job posting on places such as Indeed or Glassdoor, except their own job posting page through their company website.

That's my insights, hope that helps.

Reactions: tofy79

tofy79

Nov 18, 2014
UAE Dubai
NOC Code......
Personally, I will recommend you to go to the individual company's website and subscribe to their job postings. From my experience, with big companies like Amazon and Microsoft, they are more likely to sponsor an oversee worker. For instance, in their application for potential employees, it will have a question similar to something like "will you need a sponsorship" but other smaller companies would just ask "are you eligible to legally work in Canada" and they don't usually consider oversee applicants that require sponsorship. There are a couple famous job posting websites, such as Glassdoor, LinkedIn or Indeed. However, larger companies (which are more likely to hire overseas) don't really post their job posting on places such as Indeed or Glassdoor, except their own job posting page through their company website.

That's my insights, hope that helps.
Thanks mate for your kind help and support , really appreciated!
And definitely I will consider your feedback during a job search.

Hsing211

Mar 24, 2020
H
Thanks mate for your kind help and support , really appreciated!
And definitely I will consider your feedback during a job search.
Hi
Did you get the job offer from BC employer being working from outside Canada
If yes can you please share your experience on how you found or contacted the employers.
Any input is highly appreciated

tofy79

Nov 18, 2014
UAE Dubai
NOC Code......
H

Hi
Did you get the job offer from BC employer being working from outside Canada
If yes can you please share your experience on how you found or contacted the employers.
Any input is highly appreciated
No Dear, at that time I tried little but no luck,

However, now, like science 40 days ago, I am actively searching for whole Canada for any opportunity to support any Pilot Tech or PNP Immigration Program,

But still nothing, it seems it's the new release of " The Impossible Mission".:rolleyes: