+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Documents received on 121th day...please help, seniors..qorax, pmm..

vikcov

Nov 12, 2010
Dear members,

I have sent my docs through courier, it should reach to the visa office by yesterday morning which was 120th day (last day) of my submission.Unfortunately my parcel delivered the visa office today morning which is 121th day. Can anyone please help me and reply what will happen now?? Would they send it back after calculating the days. Please help me guys.. Is there any way I can do anything? Have you heard this kind of case before? What they generally do??? Please please help me , I have invested so much of my time and money in this application, I don't want it go wasted.

Regards
Vikcov

SISH7255

Nov 19, 2009
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July 2011
Dear Vikcov,

As many people said before,Canadian visa officers are like vending machines, insert the correct amount in a machine and get the drink. If you are 1 cent short.. you won't get the drink.. no sympathy.

Your file, only one day late, some VO's may accept or some may deny. I think it depends on VO.

BTW, why it is late? If you send an email to CHC explaining the reason for dealy, and that delay is justifiable and varifiable, then you might get through. My advise it to write an email immediately explaining everything, because 121st day is sometimes the BFD date.

However it is also true that if the VO accepts your file after due date, and for some reason if an inquiry happens,he/she might be in trouble for doing so. In such a case your email might cover him in future if your application comes under scrutiny.

Just came in my mind, recalculate the date and see if you can still in time, I mean 120 days.

This is my thought, but wait for response from other members.

Best luck to you.