+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Documents not disclosed in previous applications before PR

enrique-gz

Jan 25, 2023
Normally, if you are not claiming points for some work experience you should include it in the personal activities section. However, this may be questioning the visa officer whether your farm experience is legit as it is too many working hours per week altogether. It's good that you were able to afford those hours, but most people wouldn't do it.
What could I do? I legitimately worked that amount of time (in average) as I was working weekdays and weekends. Should I refuse the ITA and wait until I have 1 year of Canadian work experience and apply under CEC?
I just wish I could have prevented this by having listed both experiences in my work history in previous applications.

Rajvinder Singh

Nov 30, 2018
Hello All,

I recently got to know that when my study permit was being applied back in 2015, my agent from India did not disclose my highest degree of education (Masters). I will be applying for Express Entry pool for CEC this year and it concerns me that when background check happens and CIC sees my WES documents, will they reject my PR application or is there a way out of this? I do not wish to spend money on lawyers but need a solution.
Hi there,
What happened in your case? Did you get PR? Please reply

singh@1699

Sep 15, 2020
Hello All,

I recently got to know that when my study permit was being applied back in 2015, my agent from India did not disclose my highest degree of education (Masters). I will be applying for Express Entry pool for CEC this year and it concerns me that when background check happens and CIC sees my WES documents, will they reject my PR application or is there a way out of this? I do not wish to spend money on lawyers but need a solution.
Hi,
I have similar case applied study visa in 2017 but did not disclosed Masters, study visa got refused. But later in 2019 Idid wes showing master degree and Then I came canada in 2022 on spouse open work permit by showing bachlors only. Now I got Ita Iam the secondary applicant. So after submitting my wes report will they check my previous applications that to see my education history

Bhawmik

May 18, 2019
Hi,
I have similar case applied study visa in 2017 but did not disclosed Masters, study visa got refused. But later in 2019 Idid wes showing master degree and Then I came canada in 2022 on spouse open work permit by showing bachlors only. Now I got Ita Iam the secondary applicant. So after submitting my wes report will they check my previous applications that to see my education history
Hi,
I have similar concern like yours.
Can you please help/guide me like what to do in this type of situation. Is it ok to show master degree now while applying for PR as WES os already done.
Please let me how did you proceed your process further.
I would appreciate your support in this matter.