+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Documents needed

annicia1988

Apr 8, 2011
Hi,..
Im from Mumbai, INdia. I am scheduled to travel to Calgary in June to do a short training course. I will be finishing this course in 2 months time. TO the best of my knowledge I would have to apply under Temporary Visitor Visa and not student. During the course I will be staying with a family friend who resides in Calgary itself. My father is funding my trip.
Can some one please help me understand what documents I would need to give. WOuld the person Im staying with also have to provide some letter. I would appreciate help with the format for it. My father would require to submit his 3 month bank statements and IT returns for past 3 yrs. IS there anything else I need to submit?
Pls helppp

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
Visa offices ask for different supporting documents, so check the visa office responsible for your region.

annicia1988 said:
Hi,..
Im from Mumbai, INdia. I am scheduled to travel to Calgary in June to do a short training course. I will be finishing this course in 2 months time. TO the best of my knowledge I would have to apply under Temporary Visitor Visa and not student. During the course I will be staying with a family friend who resides in Calgary itself. My father is funding my trip.
Can some one please help me understand what documents I would need to give. WOuld the person Im staying with also have to provide some letter. I would appreciate help with the format for it. My father would require to submit his 3 month bank statements and IT returns for past 3 yrs. IS there anything else I need to submit?
Pls helppp

annicia1988

Apr 8, 2011
Yea there are a few compulsory forms to be filled.
Application for TRV
Family Info form
Proof of employment
Proof of personal funds

Besides these....Since Im staying with a family friend what would he have to give me interms of a letter...if at all it is needed.
ALso I wanted help with Affadavit if SUpport from parents

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
Ask your friend to send you a statement of undertaking (a notary would know what to put on the affidavit). Also if it is a training course you are attending, provide an invitation from the course provider.

annicia1988 said:
Yea there are a few compulsory forms to be filled.
Application for TRV
Family Info form
Proof of employment
Proof of personal funds

Besides these....Since Im staying with a family friend what would he have to give me interms of a letter...if at all it is needed.
ALso I wanted help with Affadavit if SUpport from parents