+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Documents for OOPNP Application (Seniors/OOPNP applicants ... Urgent Help Need)

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
Guys,

I have noob question about the documents i am attaching with my OOPNP application;

1.Do we have to send in the original work experience letters or can we submit a photo copy of those letters ?

2.Also, i am attaching copies of my job contract as an additional proof. Do i also submit it in original form or photocopy of it will be sufficient ?

3. Bank Statement (POF) should be copied or original ?

4. My original Birth Certificate is in my local language. I got it translated from recognized translators (Alliance de' Frances) in 2011. Do i have to submit a photocopy of this translation or do i have to submit the original translation along with copy of my birth certificate in local language ?

Your urgent help will be highly appreciated.

Thank you and regards,

pagarwal

Jan 15, 2015
Dubai, UAE
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Rafzy,

I'm not aware of how to add a PDF attachment, hence follow this.

Google : Application Guide for Ontario Human Capital Priorities Stream.

You will find the below information detailed on page 9 and 10.

You must send only copies of supporting documents unless otherwise stated. Do not submit original civil documents (i.e., birth certificate or passport) as the application documents will not be returned. You are strongly encouraged to create a copy of your complete application package prior to submission.

Hope this helps

Hemi427

Jan 31, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rafzy said:
Guys,

I have noob question about the documents i am attaching with my OOPNP application;

1.Do we have to send in the original work experience letters or can we submit a photo copy of those letters ?

Photocopy

2.Also, i am attaching copies of my job contract as an additional proof. Do i also submit it in original form or photocopy of it will be sufficient ?

Photocopy

3. Bank Statement (POF) should be copied or original ?

Original 6 month statement and certificate

4. My original Birth Certificate is in my local language. I got it translated from recognized translators (Alliance de' Frances) in 2011. Do i have to submit a photocopy of this translation or do i have to submit the original translation along with copy of my birth certificate in local language ?

Original translation with photocopy of birth certificate.

Your urgent help will be highly appreciated.

Thank you and regards,
Answers given just after each question