+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Documents Delivery by TCS CHC-ISB Deadline Issue

needVisa

Oct 4, 2010
Hi

We have sent the required documents to chc islamabad within 45 days deadline. Documents sent from karachi on 8-Nov-2010 and TCS tracking showing
the document received by one of receiptionist at CHC islamabad 10-Nov-2010.

When i try to confirm with chc isb dt.15-Nov-2010. i got reply after 10 days today mentioning that they have received the documents on 23-nov-2010 and currently in queue for review.

I have problem with this reply they mentioned 23 nov while tcs record shows and i phoned them they said documents received on 10 nov and have delivery record which was within the deadline.

Can someone tell me? how chc track the documents when sent through TCS. We meet the deadline as TCS tracking shows but CHC is letter make me very distrub.

Thanks

wxyz123

Sep 21, 2010
i think your documents were received in-time. may be documents were forwarded to concerned department a little later. but you can send them an email with scanned proof from tcs tracking website that your documents were delivered on 10 nov 2010 and within deadline and await their answer

in case of urgency better phone them.

hope it helps.

needVisa

Oct 4, 2010
thanks wxyz123

Even though CHC did not said anything like you missed the deadline it supose to received on 11-Nov-2010. And the courier company delivered on 10-Nov-2010 i called the TCS they have proper delivery record and saying in CHC receiption area the documents were delivered and sign by the employee.

So the date 23-Nov-2010 could be the department date when they got the envelope. But documents have received by the CHC dt. 10-nov-2010 and as you said may be the relevant department got them on 23 nov.

I am sure they already know when the document get in to CHC office not the department.

Any comments?

wxyz123

Sep 21, 2010
hi needvisa!

buddy in any case i think its better just take print out from tcs website(www.tcs.com.pk, put ur tracking number there it will show you the delivery date) scan it and send in your email stating that you want to make sure your documents received in-time as somebody from their office said it was received on 23 nov 2010 so later they can't make any problem you crossed the deadline. this is my sole opinion and rest is upto you to decide.

good luck!!