+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Documents attestation from Mumbai for WES ECA. 2004/06 passout

mapleleaf987

Jun 29, 2017
Hello . I am a 2004 BMS grad from Chinai college (Mumbai) & 2006 Mcom post-graduate from Mumbai univ.Please help.

I have couple questions regarding the documents attestation for the WES ECA . hope someone can help me out urgently.

1. Chinai college has shut down, but since my graduation (3 years) certificates are issued by the university, is it okay to have them attested directly from the university instead of the college?

2. Many threads have been saying that the procedure for attestation requires one to go to the university division at Churchgate. However, I read somewhere that if the documents are older than 10 years, you have to get them verified from Kalina. would anyone be able to please advise on this procedure?

Any other tips/ideas would be very welcome

Last edited:

Deepi_911

Apr 24, 2017
I do not know about the older than 10 years concept.

We need to carry orignal doccuments set to Mumbai univeristy they will verify and then take your copy. After 3 days they return you attested in a attested envelop

Wes requires

1. Sealed Transcript from your college for Bcom
2. Sealed Transcript from MU for Mcom
3. Sealed Envelope which you receive from Mumbai university Churchgate.

mapleleaf987

Jun 29, 2017
I do not know about the older than 10 years concept.

We need to carry orignal doccuments set to Mumbai univeristy they will verify and then take your copy. After 3 days they return you attested in a attested envelop

Wes requires

1. Sealed Transcript from your college for Bcom
2. Sealed Transcript from MU for Mcom
3. Sealed Envelope which you receive from Mumbai university Churchgate.
Thanks! apparently there is another procedure for documents older than 10 years which requires verification from Kalina. Trying to find more on that. Hopefully if there is someone who has had similar experience...

srodri12

May 5, 2018
Hi Mapleleaf987,
Were you able to get your Chinai college documents attested? If yes, please state the process.

Jun 5, 2017
Hello . I am a 2004 BMS grad from Chinai college (Mumbai) & 2006 Mcom post-graduate from Mumbai univ.Please help.

I have couple questions regarding the documents attestation for the WES ECA . hope someone can help me out urgently.

1. Chinai college has shut down, but since my graduation (3 years) certificates are issued by the university, is it okay to have them attested directly from the university instead of the college?

2. Many threads have been saying that the procedure for attestation requires one to go to the university division at Churchgate. However, I read somewhere that if the documents are older than 10 years, you have to get them verified from Kalina. would anyone be able to please advise on this procedure?

Any other tips/ideas would be very welcome

What was the result of WES for your BMS Degree?

Did they consider it as 3 years Bachelors degree?

Thanks in advance for your time.

Millgu

Jul 24, 2019
Hi everyone,

Do you have any idea about M.COM from HPU? I have tried WES tool to find its equivalent which comes out as one year post graduate diploma. Please share your wisdom if you know any thing about it. Can I get it equivalent to Masters?