+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

documents are required after getting ITA to CEC ( invitation to apply ) ?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You don't need a fresh PCC from there as you already have one and you've never gone back.

techrockers

Apr 28, 2015
What should I answer to the below question ?

Have you listed all of Applicant Name periods of military service or government positions(if any), and all of the organizations that Applicant Name belongs to (if any) ?

Choices are : Not Applicable , Yes, No

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
techrockers said:
What should I answer to the below question ?

Have you listed all of Applicant Name periods of military service or government positions(if any), and all of the organizations that Applicant Name belongs to (if any) ?

Choices are : Not Applicable , Yes, No
Answer is Not Applicable if you've never been with the military or government.

Answer is Yes if you've been with them and supplied all the information to CIC.

Answer is No if you've been with them and not supplied the information to CIC.

Sep 26, 2016
Please I need answers to this questions..I am 42yrs with 17 years of work experience in banking operations former 2000 till date.do I present employment record status for all the jobs or just the most recent onesurvey because some of the banks I have worked with in the past are no more in existence as other basks acquired them and have since changeddit names.. am confused and need answers...do I use rhetoric most resent immediate past and present job references...please I need answers...Hallimah from nigeria

May 23, 2017
India
Can some one help me with Police Verification from USA.

I was in the USA for my MBA I was there for 3 years , after that I came back to India.

Help pls :(

india2canadasg

Jun 10, 2017
Delhi, India
App. Filed.......
21-08-2018
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
21-08-2018
Passport Req..
23-11-2018
Can some one help me with Police Verification from USA.

I was in the USA for my MBA I was there for 3 years , after that I came back to India.

Help pls :(
If you're in delhi i know a good place, they have normal mode [16 weeks] as well as fast mode [got mine in 10 days although he quoted 15]
I was quite happy with the service, it's actually a forensics lab so they had the proper equipment for fingerprints...

I don't know if i'm allowed to post the number on this forum though....
you could search something like "forensics fbi verification [your city name]"

131Flamingos

Jun 15, 2017
Hey guys. I haven't received and ITA yet but preparing to. In my country the PCC requires an address. What address should I use for IRCC?