+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Documentation Doubt

Crossedfingers

Jun 25, 2017
Hi,

I am applying from India. My consultant asked my Income Tax Returns (ITR) form as part of the required documents. Here I have an issue.

1. I have searched quite exhaustively on the internet regarding the required documents and I could nowhere see that ITR is a mandatory document. So is it really a Must one?

2. reason for my concern about ITR is as follows.

My full name consists of 4 words. ( 2 words as given name and 2 words as surname)

Unfortunately, the ITR document misses one word from my Surname.

My consultant suggests that I can attach an affidavit for this issue and can still submit the ITR and there shouldn't be any issue.

Will the immigration department accept such affidavit?

Please help to clear my doubt. Thanks

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

I am applying from India. My consultant asked my Income Tax Returns (ITR) form as part of the required documents. Here I have an issue.

1. I have searched quite exhaustively on the internet regarding the required documents and I could nowhere see that ITR is a mandatory document. So is it really a Must one?

My full name consists of 4 words. ( 2 words as given name and 2 words as surname)

My consultant suggests that I can attach an affidavit for this issue and can still submit the ITR and there shouldn't be any issue.

NOT NEEDED

Reactions: Crossedfingers

chikoo1985

May 20, 2017
Hi,

Leave your consultant RIGHT NOW!