+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Documentary evidence of financial support

khives

Jan 15, 2019
i am filing a spousal application for my husband's permanent residency and have run into a question...

I am confused as to what "documentary evidence of financial support between you and your sponsor, and/or shared expenses.

we have a joint bank account, but it does not have a lot of activity... mostly a savings account. i own a house and therefore everything is in my name and i do not have a mortgage...we have only been together for 8 months so much of this long-term documentation is unavailable or non-existent... what should i do?

AlgCad0218

Star Member
Nov 20, 2018
Visa Office......
Paris
App. Filed.......
21-02-2018
File Transfer...
05-05-2018
Med's Done....
03-05-2018
Put whatever you have, we didn’t have much in common with my husband, not even a joint back account.

We put some expenses we had for our wedding and honeymoon and wrote on it who paid it. I had one check from my husband which I cashed. And finally, I requested a second credit card on my account with his name on it. Now, the statement is in both our names but he never uses his card.

Last edited:

Billalbdg

Feb 12, 2019
Put whatever you have, we didn’t have much in common with my husband, not even a joint back account.
Hi guys plz help
I'm applying for study permit
So that purpose i put my father's money into my new bank account.
So my question is, embassy will check my account age or they will just check the amount I've shown that money available on my account or not?
Its been 1 weeks i put money
Into 2 banks one is saving account
Another one Fdr account which is 1 month length and date will increase automatically. Is it ok or not
Hope will get response.
We put some expenses we had for our wedding and honeymoon and wrote on it who paid it. I had one check from my husband which I cashed. And finally, I requested a second credit card on my account with his name on it. Now, the statement is in both our names but he never uses his card.