+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Documentary Evidance of Residancy with a form CIT 520 E timeline

osamaamany

Star Member
Feb 19, 2014
bashaclick said:
Hello,
What kind of request you received ? I mean which paper ? RQ or CIT 0520 ! however I advice you to call the CIC again and explain to them your issue.

Let me explain to you what mean CIT 0520 : it's like little RQ it have some request you should sent to CIC like : password copy , Notice of assessment , ROE ( record of employment ) or your some of certificate you got it in Canada
As I said ..I did not receive any letter so far ...in my ATIP it was mentioned the letter sent on July 09 but never receive it ..and request call center to send the letter again on sep. 03 but again never received ..so on oct. I sent the requested copy of my passport which I guess it is the required and am waiting since then ..but need to know whether the letter which never received was it CIT520 ?

montrealer69

Oct 20, 2014
I wrote test on August and got the CIT520 same day
1 week later I send them the documents they asked
I called CIC call centre and was told that they received it at the end of August
still waiting for an action
Montreal office

So Concerned

Star Member
Mar 12, 2014
Folks,

They requested exit entry record of movement form the last country I was residence after 8 months of my test date!! I submitted to them before 6 weeks nothing so far not sure how they will consider it as per cic it's none routine application now!! I am hope it won't take more than max 2 months as I heard from some folks that they had smilier issue and it took them 8 weeks to receive the oath letter!! I am really hoping I am sick and tired of the waiting game and sacred that they will comeback to me with another request... I never left the contrary even one day started working after 2 months of my landing at the same company till today!!! Imagine my frustration!!!