+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Documentary Evidance of Residancy with a form CIT 520 E timeline

bashaclick

Sep 10, 2011
Hello,
After i passed the exam i got new RQ called CIT 0520 and
They ask for my copy color passport and recored of employment paper.

Any one got this paper ? And how much time take to get oath letter or any letter after you sent the document ?

Good luck

Paradise82

Jul 15, 2014
Hello bashaclick,

I Got this form right after i passed my test back in April 2014.They requested Employments records for all jobs ( pay stubs,record of employments, etc )

Notice of assessment. The documents they asked me to provide is to cover the period from 2009 to 2013 .

My timeline as follow :

Application sent in September 2013.
Application started processing in December 2013.
Passed the Citizenship test in April 2014.
got CIT520 in May 2014.

Requested documents were sent to the local Office in June 2014 ( no updates or news yet )

I called the call center few weeks ago, i was informed that my Application is Approved and no further action is required according to the agent i spoke with . She said that i have to wait now for my Oath letter.

Good luck all and hope everyone get their oath soon.

bashaclick

Sep 10, 2011
Hello paradise,
Sounds good for you. This mean you will get oath letter. Soon.

My timeline :
April 2013 I applied for citizenship
Oct 2013 I got RQ
Nov 2013 I sent RQ
Sep 2014 I passed exam test
Sep 2014 I got letter cit 520 e

Good luck

Paradise82

Jul 15, 2014
Hello bashaclick,

I hope so that i will be getting my oath letter soon, Which local office are you sending your Cit520 to?

It all depends on the local office, i have seen some people with the same form Cit520 got their Oath letter within 3 weeks and some got it within few months. Lets hope that we get our Oath soon as well.

Good luck :)

Joe7

Mar 30, 2014
I got CIT 520 in exam day and i sent the doc after 12 days, after one month when they received my doc they sent to me RQ

irajmirza

Star Member
Aug 26, 2009
Hi guys,

I got the form at exam day. Mine was to provide passport translations.
I sent them within a week and waiting. I am in Calgary.

Joe,
You mean after you sent them what they wanted, they gave you the famous RQ?

Cheers

Oct13

Jan 23, 2014
bashaclick said:
Hello,
After i passed the exam i got new RQ called CIT 0520 and
They ask for my copy color passport and recored of employment paper.

Any one got this paper ? And how much time take to get oath letter or any letter after you sent the document ?

Good luck
Do you mind if I ask what triggered the RQ?

osamaamany

Star Member
Feb 19, 2014
Guys ..I got a request for my passport which I came to know about it by chance after 2.5 month from my test the time I received my first ATIP ...during the two and half month no one of the call center agent raise this issue ..I don't know why ..even my e-case never updated in that regard till now ..any way it shows in the ATIP that a letter mailed to me in July 09 , 2014 which never received ...I requested to send the same again on sep. 03, 2014 which also never received till now .. I took a decision my self and sent full coloured copy of my old and new passport ..but I don't know whether that is what required or there is some thing else ...I don't know even whether the letter I supposed to receive was it CIT520 or some thing else?

Any how the copy of my passports received by my local office on Oct. 08, 2014 as per call center agent and asked me now just to wait !!!?.i did my test on June 18, 2014 and applied on February 2014.. No RQ before or after the test ...so far

Do you think that letter was CIT520 or not necessary ? And if what I sent is fine then can I expect a soon decision on my file ?

bashaclick

Sep 10, 2011
Hello,
What kind of request you received ? I mean which paper ? RQ or CIT 0520 ! however I advice you to call the CIC again and explain to them your issue.

Let me explain to you what mean CIT 0520 : it's like little RQ it have some request you should sent to CIC like : password copy , Notice of assessment , ROE ( record of employment ) or your some of certificate you got it in Canada

SinghLovCan

Jul 21, 2011
Category........
NOC Code......
dont know
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello, I am a bit confused. What is this new CIT 520 form? Can anyone attach it on the forum. Is this an RQ?

I am wondering if I attach ROE with my original application, does it have a better chance of not getting RQ? I have a lot of stamps in my passports and one or two stamps are really dull and faded. Can anyone explain.

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
SinghLovCan said:
Hello, I am a bit confused. What is this new CIT 520 form? Can anyone attach it on the forum. Is this an RQ?

I am wondering if I attach ROE with my original application, does it have a better chance of not getting RQ? I have a lot of stamps in my passports and one or two stamps are really dull and faded. Can anyone explain.
Please check the following link, it is like mini RQ, usually happens after test interview.
https://residencequestionnaire.files.wordpress.com/2013/03/cit_520-e.pdf