+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445


Yuva Navani

Apr 5, 2019
[03/04, 1:25 AM] Yuvi2: My wife is studying in Canada.. She applied from there through an agency ..They have applied online.previously I was worked in US with C1D1 visa. I was working in restaraunt from June 2013 to Jan 2016( overstay) but my visa didt expired ..!! It has accounted as overstay because it's seaman visa and it should be updated every 6 months I just know that when i my US visa was rejected in 2018.. Shall I give worked restaraunt address and details ..!! But I dnt have any documents to submit .. Shall I type and send the details to CIC
Pls help me how to proceed.!!! Thanks in advance


VIP Member
Nov 10, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 2017
You were working in the US on an sea vessel crew member's visa? Does that visa allow you to work in the US?
No, it doesn't.


To apply for other C, D or C-1/D visas, you must demonstrate to a consular officer that:

  • The purpose of your trip is to enter the United States solely for transit or crew purposes.
  • You do not intend to be paid by a U.S. source while in the United States, unless you have been granted proper approval for a temporary work visa.
  • You plan to stay for a specific, limited period of time.
  • You have evidence of funds to cover all expenses while in the United States.