+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Document

Alaska_canada

Sep 22, 2013
Hi all,

I am planning to submit my application this month...I am still waiting for my PCC but it could take 3 weeks more, now If I will decide not to include it in my application do I have any problem in getting AOR? or file number? because I know that I can follow it but do you think it will be ok? and if I have it already where I can submit it and when? do i need to wait for my VO to ask it? please help thank you!

iamroth

Champion Member
Jan 26, 2013
Category........
App. Filed.......
23-03-2018
You can send your application without PCC.

Once you receive your AOR, you have to mail the PCC with your AOR number, so they can put your PCC with your file.

Alaska_canada

Sep 22, 2013
iamroth said:
You can send your application without PCC.

Once you receive your AOR, you have to mail the PCC with your AOR number, so they can put your PCC with your file.
Thank you so much buddy...where I can send my additional document? same address? thank you again.

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
Alaska_canada said:
Thank you so much buddy...where I can send my additional document? same address? thank you again.
Send original Police Certificates to:

Case Processing Pilot – Ottawa
219 Laurier Avenue West, 7th floor, section B
Ottawa, Ontario K1A 1L1
Canada

Make sure to mention your filenumber ( so you will have to wait for the AOR), name and DoB so the VO can find your file and attach it.

Alaska_canada

Sep 22, 2013
iam_toby said:
Send original Police Certificates to:

Case Processing Pilot – Ottawa
219 Laurier Avenue West, 7th floor, section B
Ottawa, Ontario K1A 1L1
Canada

Make sure to mention your filenumber ( so you will have to wait for the AOR), name and DoB so the VO can find your file and attach it.
Thanks buddy..your so great!