+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Document Uploading Issues

arjun279

Feb 7, 2017
Hi Friends,

I have received ITA 2 weeks ago and now I am working on my PR application. I have now completed providing PR application details for me, my spouse and my daughter. Nothing is pending and I have cross-checked everything and made sure all the details are good. After, clicking on "Continue", you get a list of documents to upload before you go ahead and pay and submit. There are 4 sections. 2 for me, 1 for my spouse, and 1 for my daughter. The list of documents required for me and my daughter looks complete and logically match with what information I have given in PR application. However, I am having issues in getting proper document list for my spouse. In her section, system is asking only 2 documents. One is passport details and other is a document to prove that she is the family member. I thought it would ask her digital photo, Degree Certificates, Medical Exam certificate and Police Clearance Certificate. None I can see in her section.

Does any one know what could be causing the issue? Anybody came across this issue? I have reported it as technical issue, but no idea when I would be hearing from CIC.

Your quick response on this very much appreciated.

Regards
Arjun

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
Did you tick yes to her accompanying you?

I did notice the first time I got to uploads that it seemed some sections were missing. The next day I logged in and it was all there.

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
arjun279 said:
Hi Friends,

I have received ITA 2 weeks ago and now I am working on my PR application. I have now completed providing PR application details for me, my spouse and my daughter. Nothing is pending and I have cross-checked everything and made sure all the details are good. After, clicking on "Continue", you get a list of documents to upload before you go ahead and pay and submit. There are 4 sections. 2 for me, 1 for my spouse, and 1 for my daughter. The list of documents required for me and my daughter looks complete and logically match with what information I have given in PR application. However, I am having issues in getting proper document list for my spouse. In her section, system is asking only 2 documents. One is passport details and other is a document to prove that she is the family member. I thought it would ask her digital photo, Degree Certificates, Medical Exam certificate and Police Clearance Certificate. None I can see in her section.

Does any one know what could be causing the issue? Anybody came across this issue? I have reported it as technical issue, but no idea when I would be hearing from CIC.

Your quick response on this very much appreciated.

Regards
Arjun
have you used a different browser ? try that also...

arjun279

Feb 7, 2017
Yes. I did tick yes for her when system asked me whether she would accompany you. When I started the PR application, I got couple of survey like questions before it presented me the table of things to complete. I carefully answered those questions. But, I do not think I have option to revisit those questions. However, I can still review the forms in the sections of table. I tried logging out and coming back in. Nothing has worked out so far.

Also, not sure where to upload IELTS report in my section. No upload link is shown.

I filled the application in Firefox browser. But, I did try to open it in Chrome as per my friend's advise. Same issue.

Please help.

Regards
Arjun

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
arjun279 said:
Yes. I did tick yes for her when system asked me whether she would accompany you. When I started the PR application, I got couple of survey like questions before it presented me the table of things to complete. I carefully answered those questions. But, I do not think I have option to revisit those questions. However, I can still review the forms in the sections of table. I tried logging out and coming back in. Nothing has worked out so far.

Also, not sure where to upload IELTS report in my section. No upload link is shown.

I filled the application in Firefox browser. But, I did try to open it in Chrome as per my friend's advise. Same issue.

Please help.

Regards
Arjun
IELTS you can add along with education documents, should be fine... or even with LOE

you can go back and check the submitted questions, FYI... i have (and still doing it) done it for my bros profile

arjun279

Feb 7, 2017
Yes.. I am able to modify my answers given before filling up the PR application inform. I looked at it again. Nothing seems to wrong. I also had another look at all the questions answered in PR application. There also, I did not find any issues. I working with IE, apart from trying in Chrome and Firefox. No success yet. I still see a document required "Family Member Proof of Status (required) " in my section. Will it add more upload rows if I upload some document to show I am a family member like marriage certificate or something?

Please help.

arjun279

Feb 7, 2017
I have found out an interesting thing when I clicked on the symbol "i" for Upload row for "Family Member Proof of Status (required)". It reads as below.

"You must provide a copy of your family member’s Canadian Citizenship or Canadian immigration status document (e.g. Canadian passport, Permanent Resident Card, Study Permit, or Work Permit). Please provide a copy of both sides of the document."

My spouse is not Canadian Citizen or does not hold PR, not studied in Canada or worked in Canada. I do not know why it is asking this information for "Family Member Proof of Status (required)".

Please help.

arjun279

Feb 7, 2017
;DMistery solved.

It was my mistake. I had entered "yes" for question asking whether my spouse is Citizen of Canada or permanent resident in Immigration history section.

I am relieved now.

Thanks for your answers.

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
arjun279 said:
;DMistery solved.

It was my mistake. I had entered "yes" for question asking whether my spouse is Citizen of Canada or permanent resident in Immigration history section.

I am relieved now.

Thanks for your answers.
ha ha, that was a pretty simple mistake lol...

good luck