+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Document Upload in eAPR

meek

Jan 29, 2018
I received ITA in March, and have few questions regarding document upload in eAPR before submitting:

- Since dependant spouse doesn't have any additional document (LoE) section, should I include any explanations about spouse in primary applicant's LoE in only?

- For PoF, I want to explain a large credit in my account, which was from liquidation of a deposit in my name only. I have supporting document (receipt) for this. Where should I put this receipt, in PoF placeholder with balance certificate and bank statement statement pdf or in LoE?

- The passports of my spouse and mine are fairly new (just a month old), and they don't have any travel on them. Our old passport has a valid visa of US. I am thinking of uploading old passports as well, just to be safe. I hope that's fine, and wouldn't be confusing for visa officer. What should I write in LoE?

- I have included foreign work experience of dependant spouse in Work History section, though not claiming any points for it. In one of his jobs, the reference letter is issued on plain paper (not letterhead) with signs and stamp , but has other supporting docs like offer letter, experience letter, payslips etc. Would that be fine?